Home

My glow

Mex

Originally posted by Faith

can mods give out points? well super mods? :)

that wud be cool... could have general knowledge quizzes for points! but people would cheat so it wudnt work!

oh well :( lol

if its any concelation... i love my glow!?!

you mean, your a girl?? :eek:

lol, j/k. ;)

Originally posted by Faith

can mods give out points? well super mods? :)

that wud be cool... could have general knowledge quizzes for points! but people would cheat so it wudnt work!

oh well :( lol

if its any concelation... i love my glow!?!

lol.. well ofcourse we can :D.. i already started a Star Wars Trivia on SWgalxies.net with the credits system. you have to donate 5 credits to an old acount of mine i never use per questions you answer. and at the end of 30 questions i will give the number 1 the most then 2nd and 3rd :D

and i do like your glow.. very fitting with your avatar :D

my glow is orange because of the Dutch royal family.

Originally posted by Flanders

I have asked several times but no one has listened, since most of you appear to be blind, here it is in big.

I would like the glow taken out of my name, and I would like 300 credits back please.

Insulting admins isn't usually the way to get what you want, you know. And you chose it, so you should deal with the consequences of your choice. If I could, I'd take out the glow for you, but I can think of no reason to give you back 300 points.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Insulting admins isn't usually the way to get what you want, you know. And you chose it, so you should deal with the consequences of your choice. If I could, I'd take out the glow for you, but I can think of no reason to give you back 300 points.

wooohooo... you rock on niner :p :p....

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I have been sick the past few days, and I am not in a very good mood.

I asked politely before so I made a thread, and I havent insulted any admins or moderators, and I would like at least 50 credits back please, and my glow taken out.

Originally posted by Flanders

I have been sick the past few days, and I am not in a very good mood.

I asked politely before so I made a thread, and I havent insulted any admins or moderators, and I would like at least 50 credits back please, and my glow taken out.

I like my new glow, but I definetely think there should be some either cheaper or free option to change your glow after you have already paid for it. Of course some people change their Titles and Avatars everyday nearly *cough*Flanders*cough* So this could get out of hand. :p

well, i came in late, but frankly, i don't care abuot credits. i come to this forum tot alk to people, not make money. but i do want me glow taken off please. i don't want credits back, geese, you can take oll of my credits off me if you want to, but i just wnat to get rid of my glow. please? i asked nicely.:D

Archived