leXX

Which one could you live without?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one could you live without?

• Music
    • TV
    • Computer

Originally posted by Darklighter

And so you should be;)Ingenius little device, I can tell you. Make a normal sandwich, cut it in half and put it in this toaster thing. Close it up, and set the time. Toasts your sandwich within minutes:D

Are these in the US yet? I smell a George Foreman commercial coming... :D

And soon afterwards, a Billy Mays one where he shows a cleaner to clean the grilling surface off... :D:p

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

I wouldn't want to live in a world without music. I never watch TV, and besides, I can watch anything on the computer that I could watch on TV. Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out what I voted for. :D

Agreed

I cannot live without music. It has become to much of a big part in my life. I listen to music almost all the time (either on the comp or my discman), I play music on over a half a dozen instruments.

I would pick T.V. since computer has all my basic needs and takes up more of my time then T.V. Like Cjais said I can get the news from internet anyways and I rarely watch T.V. anymore only the occasional Everybody Loves Raymond.

I could live without TV.....well, I couldnt live without any of them, but knowing as my computer is a computer/TV (When I put the TV out in the computer), then thats why I voted TV........but I cannot live without computer and definately cant live without music, i always sing and canoot live without music no matter what.

TV is easiest. Its the least engaging.

Games are interactive, and so would fulfil you more.

Plus, games would be pretty naff with out music.

But just randomizing your favourite Winamp playlist whilst reading a book can be a joy surpassed only by those of the flesh ( :p ).

Plus - no TV, no Simpson repeats.

Archived