Which one could you live without?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one could you live without?

• Music
    • TV
    • Computer

Originally posted by C'jais

Not a tough choice at all - TV.

The only reason I watch TV is because of the movies, and I can watch them anyway on my PC. News I can get from the internet.

I can have music on my PC as well. But to live without music is unthinkable.

my thoughts exactely

omg, i'm quoting alot again, i hope groovy doesn't see this:p

TV. I can do more with computers and music. And no comercials! :D Im a movie goer so I can play dvds on my comp and of course music and games. If theres a good TV series around then I can buy the dvds of it when its finished. TV would not be a huge bite for me.

Originally posted by JediNyt

TV. I can do more with computers and music. And no comercials! :D Im a movie goer so I can play dvds on my comp and of course music and games. If theres a good TV series around then I can buy the dvds of it when its finished. TV would not be a huge bite for me.

Sports? :) Computers can get music and tv. Tv can get music and the brand called "TiVo" can get you no commercials. :)

I could live without music, but no I sure couldn't live without my computer.... we needs it, we can't lives without it, my precious, my dear precious........ *ahem*, I mean :o....... *runs*

:p

It's weird, cos a year ago, I would have said I couldn't live without TV. It did kinda dominate my life. Not anymore, my computer does that instead:DI could never live without music, it's such an important part of my life, and without music, we wouldn't be able to dance (bummer for me, cos I love dancing:D). And I could not live without my computer. It is by far the most essential electrical object in my house...besides my sandwich toaster...hey, that gives me an idea...

*Goes off to toast sandwich*

;)

Archived