Home

Dodging sniper fire pic

RpTheHotrod

It's pretty tough getting a nice non-staged screenshot of someone dodging a disruptor attack, but I got this pic.

Ended up looking pretty nice. :)

After you click the link and it says it's not found, add a SPACE after the .jpg and hit enter.... or simple copy and paste into your browser.

http://www.geocities.com/rpthehotrod/rpdodge4.jpg

Originally posted by Pedantic

Rename it to .txt or something. Makes it easier on us. :)

Edit: Wow, that pic is really bad quality. I can barely see what's going on with that flag in the way. :(

Blame Lucas Arts...they're the ones who made the model that way. A pain in the butt trying to saber fight with that big honkin' thing in the way.

I didn't know Niobe was in JKII! :p

Seriously though, nice pic. If it weren't for that blasted flag obscuring everything! GUH! KILL FLAG! ME HATE FLAG! ME KILL FLAG! FLAG DIE NOW!

Erm... that didn't happen just now. I didn't say anything! I KNOW NOTHING! NOTHING!

Uh... that didn't happen either.

PS. If you don't know who Niobe is, you're disloyal to the Matrix! Seriously though, Niobe is a new character played by Jada Smith. She wears a red snakeskin trenchcoat and she can do all the shweet martial arts and the dodging and stuff and she's cool so that's why I chose her as the one who I would use in the joke... and... um... I KNOW NOTHING!

PPS. That didn't happen either.

Doding works without having Force Seeing on with level 4 seeing. :D

(Good old ForceMod)

The only problem is sometimes you dodge, and don't use your sabre to deflect, making you a standing target when your force runs-out. :(

Anyway nice screenshot.

Archived