Home

leXX

Thanks for the compliment sis. :D

I am going to try to make a few more in a little while when I have time. I rarely have time now cause I have to juggle school, work, foruming, and playing Mohaa online :)

I am going to try messing around on my next one like Darkie said and hopefully get something that looks a little more diffrent.

:duel::lsduel:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

How do you guys do such great sigs? I'm envious :D

Step one: go browse through your hundreds of Matrix pics and find a pic that you like :D

Step two: pick a theme. For instance, mine right now is "Guns! Lot's of Guns!"

Step three: Find more Matrix pics :D

Step four: compile!

No, but seriously, what I do is first think of a theme, then just expand from there. (finding more pics, thinking of that kind of style I want it to be in, ect)

Like TK said just pic what you want it to be about and think about it alittle. Then just looks for pics that you want and then you play around with what you can do with each picture. You just keep messing around and then you will find something that you like and voila you have a nice Image Sig.

:lsduel::duel:

I think that she means what you look like. You always did say that you looked like your Avatar so it was just a cartoon of you.

I like your new Sig and Avatar it looks very nice and looks very professional. Looks like something that you might see on tv. Very nice indeed :thumbsup:

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Darklighter

Love your sig Jackal:)

I'm goin for a Tekken themed one.

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU BROKE OUR MGS2 SIG/AV THINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Sure Torque, I'll catch ya on MSN sometime soon and walk you through it:)What image editing programme do you use?

Sorry Acrylic:(I was getting a bit carried away with the sig making, I lost my real identity, so to speak lol

Because I was missing it (and cos I just wanna be different:p), I changed back to a mini version of my original sig. Just plain, simple and sophisticated...a bit like me;)

Originally posted by TheJackal

i changed my avatar and signature. it was a college project that i was doing. I finally though it would be time to change that crummy avatar to this new one.

what do you guys think?

:eek:

Is all I can say. :) That looks sooo professional! Good good:thumbsup:

I'll always miss your cartoon avatar ;)

Archived