Home

The New Avatar / Sig Pic Competition

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about the vote: or i will ask lexx to make a vote option for it or ill make new thread for the vote (if you guys agree on me doing it)

and as for voting for yourself: well, i thinks thats pretty lame. let ppl decide wether or not they like your combo ;)

I personally don't think self-voting should be allowed. I mean come on, it is rather sad;)

Here's the final list then:

KingPin

Sivy B

AcrylicGuitar

ckcsaber

Darklighter

-=Chi3f=-

kstar_2

Padanime

InsaneSith

Ratmjedi

StarWarsPhreak

XERXES

Reborn Outcast

dvader28

Skate Boy

Agen_Terminator

Rabid

NeoDios (you still gotta send the 100 to me m8;))

Originally posted by Skate Boy

So do we have to vote? Or do people not in the contest vote?

Also I think someone should set a site up with the sigs of everyone in the contest.

you dont have to vote, but i think its best you do it to give your support. other ppl, i feel, are allowed to vote aswell.

and i dont think we need to put it on a site, a new threads needs to be made. if agreed, i will be making one showing all entries ;)

the only problem ill be having is i can only allow 10 vote options.

any idea on how to solve that?

i was just thinkin about posting all combos, and let ppl post their choice. if we do this, we can see who got how many votes by counting all entries/posts. (i know its more work)

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

this time, make the entry fee cheaper, by at least 25%. I like me credits. :p

yeah i think we should as well,

maybe 30 credits would be ok

"sivy you rock my world" :rolleyes:

you're welcome ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

can we have a best combo overall

and a best funny combo? :D

well it is suposed to be combo, but i think people just started to vote for the sigs only before. i think this time we'll make it clear that it is the combo you're voting for not just the sig.

as for the different categories, it's a good idea. i would like there to be a prize for the funniest and most original etc, but the only problem is the more prizes will have give out the less points people will receive and i think alot of people won't bother unless they think it's worth it.

Originally posted by Sivy B

well it is suposed to be combo, but i think people just started to vote for the sigs only before. i think this time we'll make it clear that it is the combo you're voting for not just the sig.

as for the different categories, it's a good idea. i would like there to be a prize for the funniest and most original etc, but the only problem is the more prizes will have give out the less points people will receive and i think alot of people won't bother unless they think it's worth it.

Then, have people sign up for different sections. I'd sign up for the funniest combo. ;)

well what we could do is make up the categories, then those categories can be organised by different people, for insistence you could organise the funniest category. then maybe an animated category which can be organised by me. and then a few others.

people can choose which category to enter in

then the winners from each categories get put into an overall comp.

Archived