Hekx

Darkside, or the Lightside?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Darkside, or the Lightside?

• The Light!
    • ...Dark...
    • Unsure, at the moment.

Just another boring poll here, from me. :D

I was just browsing through the main site's game info, when I came across the following part:

Players will interact with famous classic Star Wars locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
It seems you can choose your allignment of the Force, similar to JK1. With that, I'll ask a boring poll about your decision to be good or evil.

I don't yet know how your allignment is 'tainted' by killing or harming civilians, or failing missions. But either way, your path can be altered by your choice. ;)

For as far as I know (I think I've read it somehwere), you only move closer to the dark/light side by selecting either light or dark force powers...

And I'm unsure what to do. It will depend on the light force powers. If they can keep me busy, I'll be fighting for everything good in this world I guess :D

What about an option for those that are going to play through BOTH ways? Atleast that's what I'm going to do.

(also, remember that, when asked "what happens if you mixed force powers together?" the devs replied saying that they can't talk about that yet -- maybe we'll get 3 endings? possibly?)

But I'm going to play the game as a light jedi first, so I guess I'll vote Light.

Archived