Home

So I was talking to my counselor and...

RpTheHotrod

Well...it's extremely tough right now, but I was just talking and I asked what should I do. The counselor simply said, "Have you considered suicide?"

o.O

lol...he just saw what I was going through and thought he'd ask, but he didn't notice my question before he asked....lol

How's that for professional advice?

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

I KNEW you were going to make that picture your sig, Lexx...

No NO NO! *I* knew she was going to do that first! I just watched the trailer and though "Yeah...that's going to be in Lexx's sig."

So..um... I dunno.. whatever :o

Originally posted by leXX

Bah, you all think you know me so well!

Yeah alright, you do.

HA HA HA! Owned! :D

.... Oh man... not again.. :o

Umm...this feeling, it's like.. Dude...this has like happened before! It's liek teh total deja vú stuff! Yeah..

.. O.o.. oh no! A glitch! They're here! RUN! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

His career shall go down in RUINS!

Report him for unfair treatment, or something! :D

(I must've been hanging around near HobGoblin too much again, doh!) :doh:

Your only one step away from complete victory.

Anyways

Hmmm Must have gotten my counselor....

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Well...it's extremely tough right now, but I was just talking and I asked what should I do. The counselor simply said, "Have you considered suicide?"

o.O

lol...he just saw what I was going through and thought he'd ask, but he didn't notice my question before he asked....lol

How's that for professional advice?

that reminds me of a monty python skit

*undertaker walks in*

hello. are you agitated, depressed, tierd of life?...give it up

*winks*

Meh, I have never had too much luck with counselors (High School Counselors). The one at my old school did nothing, despite my asking for help when I especially needed it. When I moved, he didn't even bother mailing my High School transcript to my new school. He was a lazy a@$-hole.

My current counselor also doesn't do that much as well. He also gave me the worst schedule in the world. Taking 2 science classes, and 2 history classes in addition to all of the other required classes is not my idea of fun.

So all in all, don't expect much from your counselor, from my experience.

Well.. at least I guess you've never been to a social worker who called you mean and all that when you were down.. I have :(.

F***ing S. O. B. I just hate her now. C' mon, even I know you're not supposed to say that you sad people, it just makes it worse..

"Hey, I feel down because (blank)"

She: "Your family gives you food, clothing, etc. and you're doing this and that and thot.." Oh, sorry I'm feeling down :mad:

Again: S. O. B.

Oh well, I've recovered from the recovery program now :D

Archived