Home

Portmans best Film?

Bob Gnarly

.....other then start wars.....

id have to say i really like The Professinal, but she was only like 13 when she made that movie but that movie had everything in it.....i didnt even know she was in it till i watched the credits, but this movie is like taxi driver, and if you saw that movie and liked it, youll love this movie.....im not sure of any of her other work...other then star wars but what do you like?

Leon was a great film, I love watching it. Gary Oldman is great whatever he's in, and Portman was pretty damn good for an 11/12 year old. She did really well in Anywhere But Here with Susan Sarandon. It's one of those films you start watching for the hell of it, and by the end you're stuck in it:Dlol

Poor old Gary Oldman....

He always get's stuck playing the bad guy...

His best work was in Bram Stoker's Dracula. He should have won an Oscar for that performance.

The only other good actor in that movie was Anthony Hopkins, and a breif, but stunning performance by Tom Waits as Renfield.

Keanu Reeves, and Winoda (I steel things compensate for my lisp) Ryder, nearly ruined that wonderful movie with some truly awful acting.

Mr. Reeves needs to stay away form any movie where he talks with an accent.:rolleyes:

Pah... You guys are loonies. Mars Attacks! is obviously the only choice feasible... :rolleyes:

loonies...

EDIT - Yes, Phreak, she is the presidents daughter. Only other movie I have seen her in. I have heard of the Wal-Mart one Z is talking about. I saw it in the back of my cable guide... :lol:

uhh.... i don't think I've seen her in many films that I heard of other than Mars Attack (she's in that movie?????) and Ep2. I'd say Ep 2. Her acting was fine but george just had sh*t for lines.....

She's kicks that Nexu's butt... and... she's hot in that arena outfit :D

Originally posted by StormHammer

I'd have to agree with you there. That film was released as Leon (pronounced Lee-own) in the UK, and I thought both Jean Reno and Natalie Portman gave exceptional performances. Gary Oldman was also good as the psychotic cop. It's one of my favourite films. ;)

a agree with you on that ;)

portman did a damn fine job when she actually was just a kid. i have seen a lot off portman movies (guess why?) and well, leon is still one off her best acting performances.

Originally posted by Sivy B

Heat!!!

ok she only had a small part but you gotta love that film

Al pacino & bobby de niro, great stuff!

indeed, i was thinkin about her role in heat when i did my previous post. were you lookin in my brain again sivy?

and yea, its a great flick ;)

Yes, I agree, that The Professional was portman's best work so far. And yes, she is extremely sexy, but I don't think she wants that label, and I support her on that decision. What the world needs is more heroines they can side with and belive in. And... yes... I found that arena outfit extremely sexy. I am a sucker for a hot belly button.

Edit- please do not agree with my post. I am just a dirty old man.

For some reason, I have never found Ms. Portman to be very attractive. She just seems...plain. Monica Bellucci on the other hand... (hmmm...something about saying Monica Bellucci and hand in the same sentence strikes me as wrong) ;):D *runs far, far away*

• 4 weeks later...

Archived