Home

My belated birthday present......sorta....

Darth Groovy

Well, since my life has become Hell, for not being able to do computer homework at work, I had to drop a class. (picking it up again in the summer) The only solution was to get a laptop and go wireless. So with some birthday money, and my income tax, I am all set. Needless to say, I am REALLY exited!

Here, tell me what you think?

Attached is another view from that link.

Also if any of you have ever used wireless internet, please tell me how it works. I could use the advice.:cool:

The Swamp is not safe anymore.......MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:D

Expensive, but I guess yorue not paying, so its all good :)

I sold a laptop for US $2,500 the other day..... made commission on it too. :D the other guys were spewin!

I gotta get me a laptop soon.... how bout you just.... misplace yours (in my direction) and claim it on insurance :)

Expensive, but I guess yorue not paying, so its all good

I am paying for a portion of it. A combination of birthday present money and my income tax check. The rest will go on the credit card.

Its got a nice procesor and everything but it looks kinda funny.

What is so funny about it?:confused:

Your wimpy, darty little laptop has a faster processor than my big powerful desktop! AAAAGH!!!

It is faster than mine too, so don't feel bad.

And I think wireless internet is used off of either a satellite or a thing that sits in your home, don't know the range though.

It uses towers that are interdispersed throughout the area. Similar to cell phone technology. Not a very fast connection, but it will suffice.

Oooooo, I'm liking the new laptop GroovyVery shnazzy...

Denke, I'll be talking to you on msn from it very soon!

Where did you lived?

Joliet, Illinois, which is near Chicago.

Now are you talking about using the integrated 802.11b to connect to the internet? Or do you mean you are going to pay for actual wireless access?

If you mean 802.11b, then it works very nicely as far as I can tell, as I use it in both my desktop and laptop. It could definitely use some more speed for file transfers, but that's what 802.11a is for, right? ;) In fact, that's how I'm posting this at this very moment. ;):D

Archived