Home

Hey guys

Compa_Mighty

Homer, Sherack, Rhett, Crazydog! Thanks for the welcome. :D

Well, you know, I hadn't entirely left, I have come here every once in a while to see what happens, I just hadn't posted. Anyway, I'll try to be a little more active in the forums.

Hope GB2 is announced, then the forums might be like they were a year and a half ago! (Wow, time flies)

Anyway, thanks again. :D

Originally posted by darthfergie

he reckons:D

Hick Speak! (kinda like LEET Speak...but not) It's spread to the Netherlands! Oh joy! Soon we'll being seeing words like "Gawl'lee" and "Howdy" comin from the Netherlands.

*slaps Darthfergie around a bit with a large trout*

hey... nobody talk about the Netherlands like that.... ;)

Now ya'll just have a really nive day y'hear......... DOH! :p

Wow, I missed Compa's return. Bummer! well, if you ever come back to read this thread...

It's great to see you on the forums again, Compa! Oh, and by the way, I can relate to the pants-being-stapled-to-the-floor thing. I too, was victem of Rhett's trigger happy staple fingers! I though Rhett wasn't allowed anything sharp, let alone, a staple gun? :confused:

:D

Welcome back, Compa. Stick around, there's bound to be another pant stapeling!

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

I though Rhett wasn't allowed anything sharp, let alone, a staple gun? :confused:

I think the court is giving him some slack. But after all this pant stapling lately, I'm going to have to inform them that Rhett needs his Sharp Tools License suspended again.

*Note to self: check on posibility of revoking Rhett's Elf License.

:D :D :D

Archived