Home

Swamp President!

Agen

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Clears throat

What are these elections you speak of? It is only from the infidels that you have this notion of elections. We are not planning to have them, Groovy is in control of the Swamp. We have tanks surrounding LeXX and her lackeys, they will be crushed.

Is that what you are after?!

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

[bNow, if we wanted an INTELLIGENT leader, we would vote for Groovy, he can spell.....

[/size] [/b]

you dident get that that was supposed to be a pun. ok ill explain it for j00. its saying that i am intelligent but its misspelld so its a joke. funney ha ha

Infidel, do not mock me.

It is all part of my propaganda, to discredit you in front of the world media. I will send in our tanks, our soldiers, who will take down your zionist people. You will be punned like you have never been punned before. I will unleash the MOAP (Mother of All Puns) upon you and your followers.

We will win......

Another GIT Announcement

Originally posted by ZBomber

Because, if we let everyone run, they will, and then we won't get anywhere.

Fair enough.

But seeing as people can't vote yet, you could just have everyone join, and have people vote on whoever they like. Then tally up the 10 best and go from there. That way, everybody gets a chance.

Then again, seeing as the people who run for prez can't vote themselves, you could just let everyone run. I doubt everyone would run.

Infidel, do not mock me.

It is all part of my propaganda, to discredit you in front of the world media. I will send in our tanks, our soldiers, who will take down your zionist people. You will be punned like you have never been punned before. I will unleash the MOAP (Mother of All Puns) upon you and your followers.

We will win......

uh huh. have you been doin alittle boozen ya know sippen back on grampas old cough tonic.

I warned you for mocking the magnificent Groovy. Now be preapred to feel the power of the unleashed Zabrak, and his horde of merry men.

"We're Sith, we're Sith in Tights, Tight tights"

Wrong number boys............

They are on the move as we speak, to invade your HQ, if you thought Watergate was something, then Swampgate will blow it out of the water.......

Another GIT announcement......

Hiring Henchmen to do your dirty work: 500 Points

Paying people for good propaganda posters: 750 Points

Bribing the forum Mods to delete you oponents posts: 1000 Points (but for mods... it's free :p)

Buying my vote: Priceless . . . . ok, 500 points will get my vote :D

I warned you for mocking the magnificent Groovy. Now be preapred to feel the power of the unleashed Zabrak, and his horde of merry men.

"We're Sith, we're Sith in Tights, Tight tights"

Wrong number boys............

They are on the move as we speak, to invade your HQ, if you thought Watergate was something, then Swampgate will blow it out of the water.......

Another GIT announcement......

ha i laugh at you silly sith comments! i fart in you general direction. there are no sith comming here ha ha ha. holy crap theres a mob outside my apartment. well ill take care of that. *trasform into a dragon and eats them all* needs salt

Why do you want a President? Are you not content with anarchy?

And besides, what's these President going to do anyway? He can excercise no real power, unless he is a moderator/admin. This is a bloody silly idea :p

If there is a President, I, on behalf of the Dark Forces forum am going to declare war on the Swamp ;)

Get to your bunkers people!

Originally posted by The_One

Why do you want a President? Are you not content with anarchy?

And besides, what's these President going to do anyway? He can excercise no real power, unless he is a moderator/admin. This is a bloody silly idea :p

If there is a President, I, on behalf of the Dark Forces forum am going to declare war on the Swamp ;)

Get to your bunkers people!

If you elect me president I will make sure that The_One becomes Zero!:D

prezpic.gif

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

The hell?

*Declares himself Swamp President as well as the queen of France and wonders off to find a place to crash*

well im the king of the castle and your all the dirty rascels :D

seriously this is just another thread about the spoon :xp:

Archived