Home

Swamp President!

Agen

Originally posted by C'jais

Fair enough.

But seeing as people can't vote yet, you could just have everyone join, and have people vote on whoever they like. Then tally up the 10 best and go from there. That way, everybody gets a chance.

Then again, seeing as the people who run for prez can't vote themselves, you could just let everyone run. I doubt everyone would run.

Meh, sounds good to me. ;)

We'll let Termie decide though, after all it was his idea..... :evil3:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i am above the law......

10 candidates full stop no questions. i have been informed that there are 12, last 2 can go bye bye :)

i don't really care who the last 2 are but i gotta be evil to be nice. bye ye last 2 (can't be assed to check)

yes i know i sound awful snobibsh this now but hey... close this thread seee if i care, we have our ten candidates.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Ok, i am above the law......

10 candidates full stop no questions. i have been informed that there are 12, last 2 can go bye bye :)

i don't really care who the last 2 are but i gotta be evil to be nice. bye ye last 2 (can't be assed to check)

yes i know i sound awful snobibsh this now but hey... close this thread seee if i care, we have our ten candidates.

1 The Spoon

2 Agen_Terminator

3 ZBomber

4 Matt Liel

5 Darky

6 Yom

7 Obi-13

8 Whitedragon

9 AcrylicGuitar

10 MydnightPsion

I didn't see that termie nominated himself too in the begining, so sorry Groovy and Wes, you gotta go.... :(

There's nothing to stop you standing as an independent candidate. If you have the support of enough people, you could well become a perfectly legitimate President.

Why you would want to, though, is another question entirely ;)

Spoons can be bent

I go out of town for just a couple of days, I come back, and you nail the lid on the competition. I know this competition was not on for very long, becuase I checked the forum before I left on Friday, and this thread was not here. I could have had alot of fun with this, but oh well... too late now I guess.

Anyways, thanks for nothing.:(

Edit- Even in the most backwoods countries in the world, candidates are not chosen this quickly. You guys really should re-think your campaign system.

Originally posted by The_One

There's nothing to stop you standing as an independent candidate. If you have the support of enough people, you could well become a perfectly legitimate President.

Exactly. Don't be down Groovy, I have no idea why you aren't on the list. I think you would be a much better and more appropriate candidate than most people on that list (including myself). If you want you can take my spot, I think you'd make a better President than me anyway (most people in this thread seem to think so;)).

NO! I AM ABOVE THE LAW *puts hair back up with gel*

even in this backwards land - the spoon dimension, everyone in support of the psoon here gets 4 extra votes. and yesh..... my competition my rigging sorry unless you pay me *camera zooms in* 10000 points groovy, then you can run.

You have my demand groovy.... goodbye.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

NO! I AM ABOVE THE LAW *puts hair back up with gel*

even in this backwards land - the spoon dimension, everyone in support of the psoon here gets 4 extra votes. and yesh..... my competition my rigging sorry unless you pay me *camera zooms in* 10000 points groovy, then you can run.

You have my demand groovy.... goodbye.

Since it is your thread, I'll give you 1,000 points if you let me run, and put me on the ballot. I nominate leXX as my running mate for vice president. 1,000 points. Final offer.

i think it sucks you cant add yourself as you were too late too sign up or some other reason. whats the point of ppl not giving a fair choice/chance at who to vote for?

why dont you first run your election like in real life with a prevote to make the vote list smaller, and afterwards, a vote for a select number off candidates who made it to the next round? that way, evryone gets a chance at entering and maybe being elected ;)

and if you dont do it, well, it aint a democracy and it looks to me you wanne keep the list small to increase your chances on winning

Originally posted by Padanime

i think it sucks you cant add yourself as you were too late too sign up or some other reason. whats the point of ppl not giving a fair choice/chance at who to vote for?

why dont you first run your election like in real life with a prevote to make the vote list smaller, and afterwards, a vote for a select number off candidates who made it to the next round? that way, evryone gets a chance at entering and maybe being elected ;)

and if you dont do it, well, it aint a democracy and it looks to me you wanne keep the list small to increase your chances on winning

Thats what I've wanted from the beginning, Pad I couldn't have said it better myself, that way its an all swamp thing too, not just the people that are present at the select times.

Calm down guys..... it's not liek this actually effects any especially... but if you give me 300 points then you can enter from now on, i will get a mod to add the or the hopers (like groovy) and remember don't tkae it so seriously and anyway, who cares if you don't really win... gimme 300 ponits.!

There's a system that works on scales as large as the American presidency and as small as student body elections. Petition before you run. Say around 20 signatures showing support. Anyone that gets upwards of that is on a ballot.

Archived