Home

Shrinks Dillema

Acrylic

Howdy There Ya'll. :D

I'm working on a flash movie *codename* Shrinks Dillema. Its gonna be a Shrugs Project Type of thing, but with better stuff. Me and Steve (Kjolen) Were talking on the phone one day, and I was bored so I thought, "Hey, why not compete with my bestest friend?" :p Trust me, you'll love it when you see it. I'm just wondering, can I have permission to use your avatars for my *codenamed* project please? :)

Okie Dokie, lets see who I got here so far:

SamFisher

InsaneSith

Father Torque

leXX

Sivy B

ckcsaber

Dath Maximus

and Tyrion

Ok, thats 8...I need 2 more here. :)

And FT: I uses Swish, but I also have Frrehand, Fireworks, Flash, and Dreamweaver also. :p (You all know how I got them :D) So, you could help, if you had swish, because swish saves them in a special format, like *.swi not *.fla so I dont know if It'd work. :(

Originally posted by Kjølen

You have my permission to use my avatar, in your rip-off of Shrugs. ;)

:rolleyes:

Lol, thanks guys, this is all I need for this project, until the next Dillema ...

(PS, I'll post the movie in this thread)

Ok people! I made it, and its up now! Youll have to copy and paste the link in the address bar http://www.freewebs.com/virtuamuzik/shrinksdillema.swf to view it. You may want to download it instead by right clicking and "Save the Target as" Or whatever. I know its nothing special, but I tried. :)

(O yea, sorry for some people on here, you cant hear the names too well on some like InsaneSith and Father Torque, but what can ya do? I tried Raising the volume on the names, didnt work tho)

Lets see, one more thing. Ok, when you hear the robotish voice, thats me. I made my voice alot higher, mechanized it, and flanged it. Sounds cool eh? :)

Well, I have one thing left to say:

Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by Tyrion

So..fuggin..slow..

2 kb a second..I would've been done in two seconds if I was able to use my 90k average..>_<

Edit- oh, and you better have my name pronounced right.:p I have it on my custom title, so...

I know, freewebs.com is a very slow server. Anyways I pronounced ur name right. Before I saw it in your Title I thought it was " Tie-ree-uhn" :p

Originally posted by Tyrion

Yeah you did.

Good job,cant wait for Shrinks Dillema: The Sequel. :D

Yea! :)

Anyways, I hope EVERYONE that downloads it likes it. :)

Also another thing. After you see the THE END wait a little bit so you can see the credits. :)

Archived