Home

who would win...

Bob Gnarly

came up in a conversation with me and Darky,

Who woud win in a characters fight...all of QT's characters, or all of George Lucas's Characters?

I say Quentin Tarantino, because he might have less peopel but think about it......Iron Monkey! ............Nice guy Eddie?

Jedis Dont stand a chance :D

Originally posted by Black Mamba

came up in a conversation with me and Darky,

Who woud win in a characters fight...all of QT's characters, or all of George Lucas's Characters?

I say Quentin Tarantino, because he might have less peopel but think about it......Iron Monkey! ............Nice guy Eddie?

Jedis Dont stand a chance :D

iron monkey released in america was a remake so not his actual story :) just thought i'd let you know.

i say GL. the ewoks man, THE FECKING EWOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say GL's, for two reasons

1: QT's always seem to end up being shot and dying, or are almost dead at the end of most of his movies. So they in general end up killing themselves

2: HOWARD THE DUCK

It was such a big bomb, that if unleashed up QT's characters, it would wipe them out from the face of the earth, so much of a bomb it was.......

Originally posted by InsaneSith

iron monkey released in america was a remake so not his actual story :) just thought i'd let you know.

i say GL. the ewoks man, THE FECKING EWOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neither is Indy for Indiana Jones :D

ok new thing

ReserVoir Dogs, the Guys From Pulp Fiction And Everyone from the new movie Kill Bill

V.S.

The Jedi Council

(yoda, tall guy, girl yoda, wierd looking horn guy....)

I dont know which side would win (although Ewoks are pretty solid foes)....

Would at least be funny to watch though - poor Samuel L. Jackson caught in the middle of this!

Does he draw his lightsaber or his piece?

Does he rely on the Force or on God?

Does he ask for a Royal with Cheese or a Nerf Sirloin Steak?

Does he use Force Push or give a foot massage?

Poor sod!

Originally posted by BCanr2d2

Still the same, those QT characters have a greater skill to end up killing themselves... After all, with the Resevoir Dogs, there would be an insider from the Jedi Council, so they'd struggle from the beginning....

It would be hard to get one of them in there BCanr2d2, as you can see

ReservoiYODA.jpg

:p

You know, as much as it pains me to say it, Terantino gets my vote. The dialouge is just so damned cool.

Resevoir Dogs

Pulp Fiction

Jackie Brown

I own all of these movies and love them dearley. I'll match up that dialogue with any line from any of the SW films any day of the week. GL doesn't stand a chance.

"I was just sitting here eatin my muffin, when I had what alcoholics refer too; as a moment of clearity..."

_Jules from the movie Pulp Fiction

meh, I dunno but there used to be regulations about it if i remember correctly. The point is there used to be tons and tons and tons of "versus" threads where somebody would be like "who would win (one star wars character) or (some other star wars character) and it got way out of hand.:confused:

Originally posted by XERXES

meh, I dunno but there used to be regulations about it if i remember correctly. The point is there used to be tons and tons and tons of "versus" threads where somebody would be like "who would win (one star wars character) or (some other star wars character) and it got way out of hand.:confused:

tons of threads liek this? wow, i must not get out much...

Archived