Home

I'm Sorry...

To all my fellow Areseners I would like to say that I am sorry... but it is time that... that I leave this place... For almost 4 years I have had a lot of fun in here and it was fun while it lasted but now It's time for this lunatic to escape this mental asylumn... From the time I was known as Corran Horn to present day as Lynk Former with the lovable Uprio-chan (Mr. Weasel) I can say that this place has alwayz been my favourite forum... But farewell Rogues... I leave you with this parting gift. A picture of me, Lynk Former.

... :D AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not really leaving! But I still would like to say sorry though... I've been under a lot of stress and well in the last few weeks I haven't been sleeping at all... well yeah I did get some sleep but only enough to keep my brain from being damaged... anywayz, I went around the forums saying I was gonna leave. HA! Never gonna happen! I'm nailed here forever and the only way you can ever get rid of me is banning me for life! Sorry for worrying all of ya, though you probably all didn't care cause you all hate me lol. I'm esspecially sorry to Schmookams, sorry man I didn't mean to worry you so much. You know I'd never leave you :p

The momenbt i read the first sentence.. i knew you were lying.. cause i just talked to you before i went away this weekend.,. and you told me you were gonna stay.. but look on the faces of the rest of the people here :p Cool joke Lynk.. should have been your april fools one :p

what if you never talked with lynk about that??? you will be like everyone of us when we read the first part of this post, but maybe you will think like me, he´s too insane to leave the forums :p

BTW: Post number 1000!!!! wooohooo!!!! let´s party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was posting in SWG but I thought I need to come back to aresen to make my post number 1000 and see if someone still remember my name :p

Originally posted by Devil Doll

I was posting in SWG but I thought I need to come back to aresen to make my post number 1000 and see if someone still remember my name :p

Who are you? O.o;;;

Swamp scump?

:D Just kidding DD, nice to have you back. :)

Originally posted by Devil Doll

it was a great year, a lot of parties and every party I was with Honey :xp:

It took me a lot of time to have 1000 posts, maybe if it were like SWC, pax imperius or solos place i´ll have the same post count like wraith or redwing ;P

lol.. nobody is ever gonna catch up to redwings :p not even me :p

Posted by Lynk Former

To all my fellow Areseners I would like to say that I am sorry... but it is time that... that I leave this place... For almost 4 years I have had a lot of fun in here and it was fun while it lasted but now It's time for this lunatic to escape this mental asylumn... From the time I was known as Corran Horn to present day as Lynk Former with the lovable Uprio-chan (Mr. Weasel) I can say that this place has alwayz been my favourite forum... But farewell Rogues... I leave you with this parting gift. A picture of me, Lynk Former.

... :D AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not really leaving! But I still would like to say sorry though... I've been under a lot of stress and well in the last few weeks I haven't been sleeping at all... well yeah I did get some sleep but only enough to keep my brain from being damaged... anywayz, I went around the forums saying I was gonna leave. HA! Never gonna happen! I'm nailed here forever and the only way you can ever get rid of me is banning me for life! Sorry for worrying all of ya, though you probably all didn't care cause you all hate me lol. I'm esspecially sorry to Schmookams, sorry man I didn't mean to worry you so much. You know I'd never leave you :p

BASTARD. :D

For one, you really got me going at the beginning after all your talk of leaving us, and then I STILL don't get to see that bloody picture of you that you've promised! :mad::p

Glad to hear you're staying, especially since it means I don't have to go to great lengths to make sure you do :D

Yeah, well....I'm not really surprised to see this. I only half believed you considering what's happened.....you never really know how those things effect people. I sure as hell don't know what I would be like. I'm just glad to hear that you're going to be staying....this place would definitely not be the same without ya. This will be the last time that I speak nice things about you! :p:D;);P

:dev11::whip1:

:smash: *makes sure lynk doesn't go anywhere* :smash:

:D

Archived