Home

Newbie...with connections

Silver_P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

It's the msot high object in existence...i g2g this now but i would usually give you an overwhelming list of thing but some else cna explain :p

in english this means: lots of gibberish why spoons are cool

edited.

Welcome to LF Silver! :)

You just pushed the male to female ratio to 3597:1 :thumbsup:

If any of these highly testosterone induced males gives you any trouble, just give me a shout and I'll give them a good spanking for you. ;)

You know guys......seriously.....it's like Attack of the n00bs in here.....I mean, every other day we've got a new one......me, personally.....i'm afraid....in fact now I'm glad I built that fallout shelter under my house for exactly this situation.....it's OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

Righto.....ummmm.welcome to the forums Silver_P, sorry about me freaking out at the top of my post.....I get like that when greeting new people.....

hello & welcome :)

a word of advice, stay well away from him *points* and him *points* and that guy right there *points* and certainly him *points* yeah and the guy touching himself, don't go near him... unless you own a gun. do you own a gun? it might be a good idea.

anyway... have fun!!!

:D

also.. when people talk about spoons just smile and nod along :)

Originally posted by Sivy B

*points* yeah and the guy tounching himself, don't go near him... unless you own a gun. do you own a gun? it might be a good idea.

are you refering to me :D:p:D

now sp come here so that I can bad mouth you and get a spanking from leXX :D:p:D

Archived