Home

happy birthday to me

whitedragon

yes its that time of year. and im hopeing that my mother would forget but i already got the happy birthday phone call (which annoys the hell out of me. but i still love her). so the dragon is one more year closer to death. i hope i get a video game for my b-day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

:tsk:, you are misusing Gods name!!!

Shut up. Jesus is not God doy. :rolleyes:

That is all I wanted to say. Plus, he was making a joke. Lemme guess, you have no sense of humor?

Anyways, for the 3rd or so time, happy birthday and breath day d00d!

Originally posted by Echuu Shen-Jon

DS- Yes, it wil :D

AG- I meant it as a joke too. And Jesus is a part of the Father, the Son (JESUS) and the Holy Spirit!!!!! :D

Ok, I thought You were acting like a n00b. :p

See, I like it when n00bs act normal these days, it makes a person feel....happy. :D

~rund in and gives white his b-day takle and beating~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY many u must be getting old how old are ya 60...65 or what not maby 90 wow now i fell bad for takleing you ~kicks white while down~ oh well it your dirthday

Originally posted by Yom

~rund in and gives white his b-day takle and beating~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY many u must be getting old how old are ya 60...65 or what not maby 90 wow now i fell bad for takleing you ~kicks white while down~ oh well it your dirthday

Dude...o_0...are you high today or something? U've been talking alotta gibberish...o_0

Archived