Home

Enter the Matrix.... SCORE!

GonkH8er

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by leXX

You know you just have to press [E] to get out of that right?

Yeah I do, but the control can be quite annoying when fighting multiple enemies... These are just minor flaws though... And no I didn't do much hacking, found it quite boring :)

Well, the hacking is quite important if you want to unlock the TRAINING level and the SWORD etc etc. I suggest you keep at it, no matter how boring you find it. ;) I love the hacking part of it, as I can't hack in real life. :)

I'm already on the 2nd disc.

And I can hold my own against an agent. once it's on the ground, just keep kicking it. Of course it's invicible so after I've had my fun, I run like hell.

I wanna get a sword! :mad: *pouts*

Maybe I'll give the hacking another go since I figured out how to do it.... since it was ilike DOS mode, I thought I had to do "cd/tools" and then "cheats.exe" but all I had to do was type "cheats."

..... must.. get home.... Matrix.... addiction.... *passes out*

stupid school :swear:

:D

edit: How can you get this for PC? I can't imagine this kind of game on a PC. i think it might be kinda hectic on a PC. I like the feel on my Gamecube.

Heheheheheh!Mwhahahahaha!!! Today at 5:30 pm Eastern Time I purchased Enter the Matrix!:D I bet all of you are thinking...Wow.Ok. Why do you have to tell us.>< Because it is the coolest game I have played in awhile. The moves are awesome, the graphics kick a**, Niobe rocks it like a mofo. It is tight. Get It.

Ok swampies, here is my view on enter the matrix on ps2. ;)

*Ahem* My views on this game are kinda good. Ok first of all the combat system is all there, it's perfect. :D Controls are nice and easy and can get complicated if you want.

BulletTime is so perfect, it is amazing. It kicks ass, seeing you dodging the bullets and missing them. :D

The game fitted all together perfectly, the gameplay was perfect. The graphics kicked ass. :) Then the bad point of the game. The shortness of the game.

I went right through it, the controls are easy to remember. I mastered them straight away. And basically kicked everyones ass in the game. :D

In total a good game with good factors, but way too short. I only fighted one agent. :(

Mind you i have completed the story with ghost so far and i am half way through with niobe. So some secrets could be unlocked. :D

Oh and finally the hacking mode is perfect, you really can go far in it. :D

Total 8/10 :)

Edit: Completed game with Ghost in 4 hours.

I know Kung Fu.......

I GOT IT, YAY and I must say it ROCKS!

I just completed it so I thought I'd ask about this Hacking, So far I've only managed to open the directories and run some programs and read he .txt files, what else do I have to do?

I Love the bit in the game when you first meet all the Agent Smiths, and you kick them off the buildings :D I spent about 30mins trying to kill an agent but he didn't want to die, so I through him off the buidling.

Ok, now that I've done it with ghost, I'll do it with Niobe.

When I first played it I had the graphics messed up by accident, so I thought it was a bit pants, but on the last few levels I realised and changed it and now I like it even more (which I thought was impossible)

GET THIS GAME!

Need a bit of help with hacking.....i've got most of the stuff done, but how do I get things into the Ram: Prog directory? Whenever I view it it's blank, and that's the directory where training can be downloaded from....

Also, the Text\PASSWORD.txt file says to crack the codes at http://www.thematrix.com and http://www.danielinstitute.com

danielinstitute is under construction, and at thematrix.com if I click the link to hack the matrix all I get is a bunch of different words...........

Complete the game, complete the hacking thing, or up until you unlock the training thing, then type:

Training ram:\prog\sword.dsk

And VWALA When you try to take a weapon of an enemy, or throw an enemy your character uses a sword :p

Oh and I dont need help with hacking now, obviously.

I just want some nifty cheats to spruce up some levels :D Not that they need it.

I'm with Pad, cept I know I'm gonna get this, just dunno on which format...

Dilemma: Me and my brothers, after just finding out this game was actually out (doh!), have decided we're gonna get it, we just dunno on which platform. We're sure we're not getting it on PC, as the game seems better suited for consoles.

So...

What should we get it on? Overall, which console would the game run best on, considering both controls and visuals. I need help:(...

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Complete the game, complete the hacking thing, or up until you unlock the training thing, then type:

Training ram:\prog\sword.dsk

And VWALA When you try to take a weapon of an enemy, or throw an enemy your character uses a sword :p

Not meaning to question your honesty, but are you SERIOUS! Thats ALL it takes for the sword?

I HAVE completed hacking. Sparks said he left something for me at the loading screen (couldn't find it anywhere - whats that all about)

I tried to type in what you've said here, but there is nothing on in that folder, or the Prog one of Trintys.

And I thought you could use it all time, not just for funky moves.... This I say cause in a review, a guy was playig it, and the guys had told him of the hacking bit, so when Dave Perry came over to see how he was going, he was gob smacked to see the guy using a sword and wanted to know how to do it himself!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Need a bit of help with hacking.....i've got most of the stuff done, but how do I get things into the Ram: Prog directory? Whenever I view it it's blank, and that's the directory where training can be downloaded from....

Also, the Text\PASSWORD.txt file says to crack the codes at http://www.thematrix.com and http://www.danielinstitute.com

danielinstitute is under construction, and at thematrix.com if I click the link to hack the matrix all I get is a bunch of different words...........

Well I think you have to decode this word using the decoder (yeah I started hacking... So far I've only be able to watch FMV's and images and the like... Oh and I can play melodies using beep ;))... But I don't see a 'hack the matrix' link anywhere!!

I've tried decoding the words with the decoder.....doesn't do anything.

@ pad.....YES. Get this game...NOW

@Darky.....I dont know for sure what to tell you....i absolutely love it on the Xbox.....but i'm sure it'd be fine on PS2 or Gamecube aswell....

And i've also completed the hacking.....but the sword.dsk program doesn't show up in my Ram: Prog directory.....nothing shows up in that directory......rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Definitely a game you should get, but I think it is much better on the console, a much tighter group of controls that make more sense.....

As for the hacking, unlocked multiplayer, but can't load the training modules, or hack the hackthematrix.com

Multiplayer - consider it like the training module from the original Matrix movie. A set location, and two people going at it, they are predetermined by each location, and another one is two cars against each other, haven't played that yet. It is also only the hand to hand combat as well, or as far as I have played anyway, two player only. Enter the Matrix isn't really about the normal multiplayer, doesn't fit in with the style of game played.....

@BCan - Yeah I tend to agree a game like this is much better suited for consoles.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

@Darky.....I dont know for sure what to tell you....i absolutely love it on the Xbox.....but i'm sure it'd be fine on PS2 or Gamecube aswell....

Well, if you love it on the XBOX, I'm sure I'll like it too ^^; I think the XBOX is probably the best one to go for, I was just wondering about how well the controls worked. So you think it's ok, ET?

Archived