Home

Star Wars: Republic Commando!!

Boba Rhett

I'm hoping, but not expecting, something along the lines of Deus Ex in a Star Wars setting.

I'm expecting, although I hope it will not be that, some kind of ripoff of Halo. Halo was fun, mind you, but mostly because of the coop and vehicles, which this game probably won't have.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! IT'S THE HALO OF STAR WARS!

:drop2:

wow...I mean this is...WOW...

and BTW, SAM N' MAX! YAY!

as for killing our hopes of GB2...how? There is still 1 slot left on the E3 chart...plus it may not be ready to debute until more towards Ep 3 time.

[edit]Oh wait...right...RS3...saw it in a mag the other day...even tho there is no anouncement...so I guess that's the missing slot...oh well...like I said...probably delayed till Ep3 time...come out near timed with the movie and make mucho moneys.

I don't know why everyone's comparing this to Halo... It's an FPS in the Star Wars universe, and you'll most likely have some AI buddies to help you get through the missions.

A lot of games are like that.

Anyway...you probably already know I'm pumped up over this game. I agree that the trailer's probably a cut scene...but if all the in-game cut scenes are of that quality, then I'm certainly not complaining. :D

I think it's going to be really hard for them to go wrong using the Unreal engine. As long as they don't make the same mistakes as Legend...or the one's who developed Devastation...then I have high hopes.

What they really need, though, is someone of the calibre of Justin Chin driving the overall product development and level design. He got the best out of the team that developed JK...

I want to see an official site for this game soon...it's the only LEC game without one...

Archived