Home

Did the trailer's Gold Guy animation sell you?

Emon

Did LEC's new Gold Guy animation in the trailer sell you?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Did LEC's new Gold Guy animation in the trailer sell you?

• Yes
    • No

It was cute yes, but utterly teasing. As with past Jedi Knight games, they take up far too much time with logos and text quotes/slogans, when I want more gameplay footage!

Heh, I guess what we get is what we get... ; )

But you can't blame me can you? It's not like we will get to PLAY AS Gold Guy in the game, right? RIGHT? *ominous music starts to play...*

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

It was pretty good, but what was with the RP thingy taking so long!

What do you mean? RP thingy?

Oh ... 'Rating pending' ... sorry.

That (the animated gold guy) actually makes the 'lead-ins' worth watching. Remember the first JKII trailer (beyond all odds ... choose your weapon ... etc) there was much less gameplay there.

I'm quite pleased.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say it definitely caught my attention.....the part where the two sabers were joined together really blew me away. The I remeber people saying how that won't be in the game.....and now look, it is. :)

Very nice work LA. :)

Originally posted by Kurgan

But you can't blame me can you? It's not like we will get to PLAY AS Gold Guy in the game, right? RIGHT? *ominous music starts to play...*

OH MY GOD!! I'm starting to make that model right now!! :)

(im actually being serious, so just you wait)

Oh, you mean the E3 trailer ... yes it was quite cool. I love all those Gold Guy bits ... they really play into the game's theme well.

[Off-Topic] Did you see the 21 minute 'shaky-cam' video of KOTOR? Worth checking out ... even if you're not a RPG person (like me).

Mike

Archived