Home

Five words that describe you ^^

Darklighter

Can you be summerised into just five words, taking into account personality, looks and how others view you? Put down the five words or phrases that desribe you best, and give a brief explaination of why you have chosen that word. I'll start:

Friendly - I try and make an effort to get along with just about anyone I meet, and do my best to keep in touch and stay friends.

Optimistic - I always try and focus on the good side of things. I have a very positive attitude towards more negative subjects.

Detached - I constantly feel alone and detached from the real world. I tend to want to escape from the rigures of my life, to a more free world.

Observant - IRL, I'm not so much a do-er as a thinker. I'm always observing, taking in everything I see.

Sensitive - Even though I don't show it a lot of the time, I tend to get emotional towards certain things.

Well, how bout you guys? ^^;

Ok I'll give this a shot....

Positive - I just try to live everyday to the best of my ability.....I think that life is quite fun.

Friendly - I've been told to treat others like you want to be treated, so I do. :)

Laid - back - I don't get worked up over things too often. I just like to have fun. :)

Hard working - When I'm doing something I enjoy, I tend to almost take things too far in that I put so much time into it.

Loyal - I try to take care of those who take care of me.

Positive- I try to look at the good things in life, contrary to my next personallity.

Cynical- I'm very picky, but most of the time the things I talk about that i'm cynical about dont make me unhappy.

Follower- I am no leader. I'm a much better follower, though I do get bossy sometimes, but I just put the responsibility on someone else.^_^

Funny- I can make people laugh most of the time, if I dont try too hard.

Lazy- I have to take the path that makes me exert power the least.

Hmm, let's see...

Talkative - Whenever I can, I'll yak your ear off :D

Depressed - Let's face it, I'm not a very happy person most of the time.

Fun-loving - It's great for me to have just a little time a day to do something I love doing.

Dedicated - I know many people won't agree with this, but if I say I'm going to do something, I'll do it.

Sarcastic - Yes, I get a good hoot at being sarcastic, so don't get offended if I call you a jackarse.

Well, the words change from day to day but generally I could be summed up in:

Karmic - I'm a firm believer in treating people as you'd like to be treated yourself.

Considerate - Because of the above, I'll always try to understand someone else's point of view - even if I can't agree with it.

Lazy? - Not all the time, but I'm being honest here, I mean who really wants to work all the time? That said, I've got no problem buckling down when I need to. It's just that if I can find a way to avoid it, I usually will :p

Loyal - It's one of the things I insist upon from myself, and try to get from other people.

Psycho - All the above aside, there's still a part of me that would like to let it all go and just take people out indiscriminately. That's why I play Jedi Outcast.

The important thing is being happy with yourself. And I believe I am. :D

B.

Ooohh... interesting thread ^_^

Let's see, what am I...

Empathic ...Worryingly so at times ^^

'All-or-nothing' ...I know, three words, but one phrase so :p

Caring ...I care far too much for my own good x.x

Dreamer ...Although I realise and accept that most of my ideas will never see the light of day

Determined ...I have honestly not met another person with as strong a will as I have - if I *truly* want or need to do something, it happens - no matter what - one of the things I pride myself on is my high self-discipline, although I rarely excercise it - you'd know if I did.

And a sixth (:D) - Ecclectic ^__^

Although the blatantly obvious choice for me would be

OBSESSED

WITH

DIE

ANOTHER

DAY,

I'll try and do this properly...

WITTY - My nickname is Chandler, as in the guy from "Friends". I'm always the one with the joke, sarcastic comment or witty response. This makes me very quick.

DIRECT - If I don't like someone, I'll tell them right away. Some people don't find this a good quality, but others like it. I've also been called blunt.

INTELLIGENT - Okay, I'm no Albert Einstien, but my friends seem to think that I'm the one they would put down as a "Phone A Friend" on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

GENEROUS - I give away money. No joke, I actually give away money. And it's not as if I've got tons of the stuff, either. I just can't say no, wether it be charity, a friend in need or even those guys with the guitar on the street.

GOOD-LOOKING - I don't think I'm good-looking, but everyone keeps telling me that I am. Ah well... it's just something I've got to live with, I guess...

Also (I know you only said 5 words, but), I'm very very BRITISH. I love my counrty. I love the Queen and the Royal Family. I love everything about England and the United Kingdom. And I definately DO NOT want to join the Euro!

That's me in a nutshell (you were expecting that joke from Austin Powers, were'nt you? You know, the "Help! I'm trapped in a nutshell! Get me out!" one?). Well, tough.

I like, I like. Well, here I go:

Friendly : I CAN be friendly, if you are friendly to me. I try and be friends with everbody, or at least be nice to them.

Respective : I respect other people alot.

Short : Hey, I'm 5' 4 3/4" and I'm 14, so :p

Sensitive : Just like Darky, I get really emotional sometimes. When I remenice about the old days, how life USED to be. I am really emotional..... (No, I'm not gay :rolleyes: )

Smart : When I apply myself to something, I can be smart. Very smart actually.

Argh, hard one. But I'll try:

Realistic-I try to see things from realistic views, wich often makes my opinions on stuff partly against the good old common one.

Understanding-There is an old Indian saying wich tells you not to judge a man until you have walked for two weeks in his shoes. So true. People do things for a reason.

Logical-I learn and understand things logical things such as math and science pretty quickly.

Careful-Yep, that's me.

Calm-I can get pretty angry, but most of the time, I can control it really well. And most of the time, I'm very calm anyway.

observant - i'd much rather look than do something

sarcastic - i'm accused of being to sarcastic :p

uncaring - only a bit though....but who cares anyway:p

easy-going - i have teh chilling additude:p

it's called standplaatgebondendheid in dutch (long word ey?:p) it means i can easely connect with people and understand what they feel:p

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Sensitive : Just like Darky, I get really emotional sometimes. When I remenice about the old days, how life USED to be. I am really emotional..... (No, I'm not gay :rolleyes: )

Damn dude, I know exactly how you feel.

Originally posted by Darklighter

Damn dude, I know exactly how you feel.

Yep, thinking of how good and simple life used to be brings a tear to my eye....oh God...also thinking about when I'll be older and when my parents will be dead....oh god. I swear to god im prolly gonna start crying now.....those things make me emotional.

I swear to god im prolly gonna start crying now.....those things make me emotional.

Sometimes I just sit and quietly think to myself, and I get all weepy. The whole world is moving alone fine, and you feel like you're stuck in a rut, watching it all go by, you can't adjust, cos you're always wanting to go back to a time when things were simple. That's what I also mean when I say I'm detached.

oh God...also thinking about when I'll be older and when my parents will be dead....oh god. I swear to god im prolly gonna start crying now.....those things make me emotional.

Thanks for making me cry...

(I get sad like that too...:ball: )

Originally posted by Darklighter

Sometimes I just sit and quietly think to myself, and I get all weepy. The whole world is moving alone fine, and you feel like you're stuck in a rut, watching it all go by, you can't adjust, cos you're always wanting to go back to a time when things were simple. That's what I also mean when I say I'm detached.

Yep. Me too. :( (except I didnt say detached) But, I feel like that too.

optimistic - i always think the best about evrything

happy - im almost always in a happy mood (no, im not on drugs)

clever - i have no problem adjusting myself to certain situations or figuring out stuff (see bretons logical)

funny - mostly ppl say im funny, and well, i believe em (they love my funny remarks)

uncertain - im not always sure about myself/things. always checkin my schedule a few times, ...

helpfull - i always try to help ppl as much as i can

dedicated - when i put my mind on something im cant stop untill its done (when im completly satisfied)

charming - :naughty:

honest - I always tell the truth.

Creative - like to create things and solve problems.

Dreamer - always thinking on something else then the things I'm doing at the moment.

Realist - I cant take live serious:D

helpfull - I always try to give some help if I can and if needed.

Here's the All-American answer:

Cheese burger, with extra cheese! :D

Hmmm.... maybe that's only four since I used cheese twice.

1) Torpid - I'm here but I'm not. I've made two good bye threads already.

2) Quixotic - if you know it's meaning then you're quixotic too. :D

3) Auspicious - Yup, for certain (I think) :confused:

4) Scintillating - The real questiong is; What is the Sum of all beers?

5) Vulpine - Kinda like a Vulpix (whatever that means, lol)

laid back(meh)

polite(I always use manners)

quiet (not really shyness, I just keep to myself and usually dont worry about other people)

determined(give me a job and ill do it to the best of my ability)

stubborn(when things dont go the way I had them planed or other things well yea I get stubborn)

Chief whats with you using words almost nobody knows the meaning of???:p

Originally posted by XERXES

Chief whats with you using words almost nobody knows the meaning of???:p

it's Chi3f with a 3, lol

That's the response I like hearing! :p

Isnt Vulpix....a......Pokemon?????? o_0

o_0 ...sorry I meant to say 9 tails :D

Archived