Home

10000..... beautifull number!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, relax, Jan. I'm only joking... :rolleyes: Not real bombs--only special effects and CGI victims. See?

Besides, how can an off-topic post in a thread started by Wraith8 be spam? :dozey: At 10,000 plus posts, he is a master of spam. He is so noted as such that Wally the space dolphin has prepared a speech to commemorate his ascension unto the level of five-digit posters.

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin wishes to confer upon Wraith8, for meritorious service rended unto the kingdoms of Aresen, XWA and SWG in our hour of dire need, the esteemed court title of Prime Ascended Nonlinear Multiple Posting Hellraiser of the Five Worlds and Protector of the Queen's Snuffbox...then he showers the hairless monkey with a shaken up beer (micro-brewed, of good quality) and pulls his pants up over his head before hoisting him up the flagpole.

;)

Well...as a veteran of humanity, I would like to point out that Lynk in no way represents a sentient hominid (it having been established elsewhere that he is actually a turnip) and that the legality of 'invasion' is beside the point, this *operation* now being occupationary in nature, and in political waters uncharted by international law. :D

Never mind the looting for now. Do you guys have any weapons of mass flatulation? No? Oh, well, it was just a guess anyway. ;)

Reaper: Am I weird? My answer to that would be 'Flaptootle the pancake monkeygoddess.' ;)

As a veteran of Aresen I would like to point out that this invasion is illegal and Aresen has no part in it. Zoom Rabbit and Reaper do not represent us in anyway, Zoomie is an XWAer and Reaper's new to Aresen. That is all.

I know, Lynk, I know. :)

I was on to ZR from the very first post he made here. ;)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

As a veteran of Aresen I would like to point out that this invasion is illegal and Aresen has no part in it. Zoom Rabbit and Reaper do not represent us in anyway, Zoomie is an XWAer and Reaper's new to Aresen. That is all.

Oh funny enough, you were the one saying lets invade another forum. :rolleyes::p

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Wow, in just a couple of posts the whole thread caves into spam! Well time to close this puppy

*Alakazam!*

Oh well, I don't have magical powers yet. Lol:D

This is most likely considered a spam post....

Why don't you leave the modding to the mods, now lets stop posting here to pervent it being closed. ;)

Every time you post, it bumps. Whoops! I just did it again... ;)

I would say that threads like these, which *wander* a bit, are just idle conversation, the kind which helps to build a sense of forum community. 'Off-topic discussion' is just that: a discussion that departs from the website's original topic...and discussions being what they are, they often freely roam from topic to topic.

Threads like this usually die naturally when the conversation moves to other threads. :rolleyes:

Redwing: On a further note, I do believe that Lynk was at Aresen when I first joined the forum. He was going by the name of 'Corran Horn' at the time, and I used to call him 'Car Horn.' :D HONK! HONK!

Archived