Home

WIP: Gollum

Hindy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for those comments, everyone! :o

Well, I emailed the JPGs & icons to Hindy this morning. So now I guess he's just got to put the sounds (and maybe some shaders?) into the .pk3.

Could be a great time to release the model too, what with all the publicity & LOTR interest coming from the Two Towers DVD release later this week!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

sorry about the lack of updates but with finishing university, losing my harddrive (again!!!!!) and star wars galaxies i havent been around much... oh and im looking for a job too

Ok i really need some sounds for Gollum to bring to a close a thoughly pleasing project. I will look over the weighting in the mean time.

So if anyone wants to do the sounds post here and u will get the credit for ur work

Many thanx to JP for his awesome skinning job and i would like to take this oppertunity (spelling?) to ask whether u would like to skin a complete Leia pack covering Leia's from every film?

Thanx everyone for the support and interest in this project

Regards

Hindy

Many thanx to JP for his awesome skinning job

Thanks for the opportunity. It was harder than I first anticipated, but came together well in the end.

I'm looking forward to someone assisting with the sounds and the model getting out with all the TTT DVD buzz about.

and i would like to take this oppertunity (spelling?) to ask whether u would like to skin a complete Leia pack covering Leia's from every film?

So bad it hurts! :D

Star Wars skins are my real love. And clothed, attractive, models will be nice after Gollum!

My last project was a Leia skin for a "universal female" model. It's not been released, and I've learned a lot since I whipped it up.

slaveleia-screenshot1.jpg

I would love to have the opportunity to skin a proper Leia model in her various outfits from ther movies! :D

Originally posted by jp-30

Thanks for the opportunity. It was harder than I first anticipated, but came together well in the end.

I'm looking forward to someone assisting with the sounds and the model getting out with all the TTT DVD buzz about.

So bad it hurts! :D

Star Wars skins are my real love. And clothed, attractive, models will be nice after Gollum!

My last project was a Leia skin for a "universal female" model. It's not been released, and I've learned a lot since I whipped it up.

slaveleia-screenshot1.jpg

I would love to have the opportunity to skin a proper Leia model in her various outfits from ther movies! :D

The face would need a major reskin to look like Carrie Fisher.

• 2 months later...

It would be really nice to actually see this model released.

With all the ROTK hype around the planet, I can't think of a better time.

All we're waiting on is for someone to make a custom sound pack for the model.

Anyone volunteer? You'd get a co-credit, right Hindy

gollum-ingame1.jpg

If no-one does volunteer, I'll try and find some myself time in the next week or two... :(

Well, from memory, I don't think the mouth on this model animates.

At any rate I dropped Hindy an email, hopefully he's still on the same address, and I asked him to check in here to allow you to compile a sound pack fro Gollum so we can finally release the little goblin...

Archived