Home

EXCLUSIVE: I have a rare shot of Rhett's Bedroom!

That almost looks like my room... Just swap the pile of bottles with clothes.

Right now yesterday's underwear are hanging over my monitor... That's just where they landed when I stripped down for bed last night. *shrugs*

Yeah, same here nitro. Before this weekend (when I did my laundry), I had a pile of clothes just like that. I mean, how else do you know what you have already wore to work and whats clean and dirty. That is why the floor is there right.

But, since I did my laundry, my bed room is looking fine. Its my lving room that needs work. I am building some PC stuff and just have the crap scattered around the floor. But I will finish today after work. Then I will get started with the pile of dishes in the kitchen.

I wear clothing when I sleep...why? Cause my mother has to wake me up and I toss and turn during the night so it really isn't a good idea to sleep w/o. Heck, I don't sleep under the covers...but when I wake up, I sometimes find several fresh scars on my hands and arms. I have two demonic cats...:evil2:

That is funny. Chinese food and soda.:D I can imagine that Rhett's room can be like that. On the internet all day. There are guys like that who stay on the computer all day. They buy a new key board every month because they type too much.:D

Originally posted by Silenthunter

Oh, BTW way Rhett, is that supposed to be smoke coming out of the windows? Nice touch. ;)

I think it's supposed to be teh big "scary" guy's shadow, photoshopped on the house to help create the feeling that he really is that big. Of course, maybe he really is that big! :eek:

Archived