Home

Moving to Naboo?

Xx_Patman_xX

I know this has been talked about a little bit... There are many reasons to at least consider moving the =A= to Naboo.

First: Wraith who has been playing in beta really loves Naboo (I'll let him explain why later ;) ).

Second: Many people plan on starting in Naboo (Thew, Wraith, Donnie, Jackrabbit, Me and probably many others). I realize more people plan on starting in Corellia, but many of them are only going there to be with the =A= from the start.

Third: Corellia is the unoffical home of the Rebellion. Being in Naboo we might be more..."Safe" from collaterl damage.

Fourth: Naboo is most likely to be a better hunting planet than Corellia.

Just tell me what you think and dont hurt me if you dont like the idea. :)

EDIT: I forgot to include a poll, so just tell me if you

A) Want to move to Naboo.

B) Dont want to move to Naboo.

C) Ill go where ever the =A= go.

I have no trouble about moving to Naboo.

Although Corellia would be great, I always was under the impression that it was at a decline at the moment. Pirats are roaming more freely, disrupting the once hugely independant and wealthy starsystem. Not to mention the planet being under control by a diktat. Imperial at that.

But apperantly this has been totally overlooked by the Developers for some reason.

I probably should have taken this up years ago on the Station forums. :)

Guess I'm alittle too late to make a difference now. :p:D

Point is, I have no trouble moving to Naboo if it will give us better chances. :thumbsup:;)

noob planet... umm are you in beta... cuz if not youll be noob just like most people will be noob so i think at start all cities will be noob cities... any way i think ill pick B .... but since majority rules in the end i will go with C but i do like correllia better than naboo

well lets just say i have no saying in it :D..

i found out some stuff anout starting a PA in game.. and a starting planet for our PA is not a serious problem :D.

How much i like naboo is ok.. but i have been spending 2 weeks there now.. i would like to see another one now :D

i talked to sunshine in beta.. and we are gonna take a look at dantooine now :D

ill get back to you

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

Third: Corellia is the unoffical home of the Rebellion. Being in Naboo we might be more..."Safe" from collaterl damage.

Naboo is the biggest Imperial planet in the game. I vote for B. I'm not going to stay were =A= is 100 % of the time. Mabye 85 %. I like Rori too. Check it out for me Beta people.

Having our headquarters on Naboo means:

1) We have easy access to Gungan Genocide Hunts in which a large portion of our members will perform a suicide attack against some Gungan Village and find themselves holding on for dear life.

;)

Otherwise, like some of you guys have already said, it gets much less attention from the imps

well first of all the gungans................... DARN...stupid NDA!

ok... i never said we HAD to move to naboo.. i also think we shoudl stay on Corellia.... its really beautifull and i already been scouting for loactions for our city.... near the city of Tyrena.... is a beautiful spot..... but i have to look on a bit.

stay on Corellia :D

I think both planets are good for =A=. One planet offers more than the other in certain ways. I know i'll probably be exploring a lot, so far i've been to Lok, Endor, Tatooine, Naboo, Corellia...and probably tomorrow sometime, Wraith and I will be heading to Dantooine.

I am impartial, either planet is good with me. Although, I am starting on Naboo, in the city of Keren! JR and I decided that well before we joined =A=.

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

Hey could you scout for a spot by a lake of ocean?

lol i was laready planning on that :D i found a large island sea on one side.. a river on the other sides.. on teh Ahazi server it was very popular .... a lot of player houses were there.

Archived