Anyone watching Eastenders? <contains pics>

•-BLaCKouT-•

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BawBag 2

B.........B..........B.........

That's dissapointing fella :(

Aw dude, it's not like I'm addicted or owt! It's just on, you know? While I'm browsing around the interweb and that.

And yeah folks, they're Brit soap operas, hardly essential viewing, but moments like this Admiral Piett episode make me smile :D

B.

British soaps - not too popular anywhere outside of the UK, simply because of their very limited viewing audience. Personally, I can't stand either CS or EE. Bad acting can be funny to a certain degree, but when it's all the time...7 days a week...it's too much x_x

Originally posted by BLaCKouT_1138

Aw dude, it's not like I'm addicted or owt! It's just on, you know? While I'm browsing around the interweb and that.

My apologies B. (cos it was on in my house but that is beyond the power of me on my own) But I didn't know that guy was on it.;)

Originally posted by Darklighter

British soaps - not too popular anywhere outside of the UK, simply because of their very limited viewing audience. Personally, I can't stand either CS or EE. Bad acting can be funny to a certain degree, but when it's all the time...7 days a week...it's too much x_x

i bet leXX is going to kick you for that. XD

i don't watch british soaps. i watch mostly monty python, keeping up appearances and a few other shows.

What?!? Where?!? When?!? I watch Eastenders and I dont remember seeing him, who was he playing or was he just an extra...

B i know what ya mean they are always on... always and you cant help but watch them. They seem to girl/women magnets too but they normally have a preference between CS or EE.

Personally I prefer hollyoaks so much totty strutting around... Bet LeXX is an Eastenders follower, anyone fancy wagering any credits on it?

Most people know I'm an Eastenders fan. :p

Agen - I don't appreciate being called a "mindwarped woman" thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Anyway...

I must have missed that episode. I don't remember seeing Admiral Piett. What character does he play?

i love eastenders

does anyone watch holby? i love that show too.

i just heard that the girl who plays sandy is in intensive care after falling off a balcony :(

there's a couple of ex-star wars actors in that too.

the guy who played wedge and the guy who played captain panaka

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

My fav EE character is Alfie :)

when i first heard that shane richie was going to be in eastenders i was like, "WTF?"

but he's great, he adds comic relief and he's a pretty good actor too.

Hey was the guy who played Admiral Piett dereks firend brian ?

TT, HAVE BANANA! :D :D

That's him! I was only half-watching so I didn't catch his name, and he was only in it for a minute or so, but that's him! He may be on tonight's episode (Tues), I'll try and do a screen-grab if I remember :p

B.

You can say that again and he's threatning the new familys daughter to tell off her relationship with tariq.

yeah but that tariq is turning into a bit of a creep, so he might actually be doing her a favour

Archived