Home

Who wants to have some fun??

Surfnshannon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Groovy MAKE UP YOUR FRIGGIN MINDS

Anything pisses you guys off now...

Either we make threads about changing our names = and it gets closed because everyone HATES IT

or

We post a thread FOR EVERYONE about changing our names = and then you guys bitch about it because NOBODY WILL KNOW ANYONE!???

I give the hell up

If you guys DIDN"T WANT US TO CHANGE OUR TITLES - WHY GIVE US FIFTY THOUSAND POINTS>>>>WHY HAVE IT TO BUY IN THE STORE

Again...will people MAKE UP THEIR MINDS???

sttct, just because both groovy and trik/matt are mods/admins, doesn't mean they have to think the same about it.

and than, what if groovy doesn't like the idea, why should that stop you, he is merely telling what he thinks about it, not telling you what YOU must think.

Kstar's right, it's just an opinion. And with opinion's you can listen or you don't. I agree with Groovy that it may cause some confusion...but that's the only reservation I have. I think it's funny and pretty good that the users are showing some imagination ^_^

Originally posted by Captain wing

I'll change mine! *Puts out hands hoping for 1000-2000 credits* ^_^

*Puts out hand again* If I don't get my credits soon.. I'll... I'll... Kidnap Rhett! ;)

Originally posted by STTCT

Ya - I didn't want to be credit whore forever....either. The names will live on though... Just look - Credit Whore is still the thread Creator!

yeah I saw that. Very funny. I suppose if I chose a name with WHore in it, it would be Force choke + push whore (my new nickname in JO) :D

BTW, I've always wondered what does STTCT stand for anyway? Do you have 3 middle names? I know it can't be a military acronym? I must have missed the thread where you explained it. Can you enlighten me? :confused:

Archived