Home

Battle

Seph

we are not sure whether or not your points go up regardless of winning. I have seen my stats up regardless of win or loose but maybe that's just my imagination. I do not have MSN at work. But I do have AIM (sttct3). I'm level 10 still I think. I don't kill people in one hit. I think maybe 2. It just depends a lot on your level.

Is the battle system working again?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know but it is like they are taunting us saying something like, "We can lose 100,000 because we can always make more. MWHAHAHAHAH!" I would have to post 99,000 more times to get what they got in just one bet. Pathetic. Can heal whenever they want because they have unlimited money people! I am done venting now. Just a game.

BigTeddyPaul

Why are you letting this get to you Big T. Its just a game :).

I added you pinky. Looks as though matt answered our pleas in the help center. I tried to battle him so that he can see the problems. I hope he figures it out. If not I will die of boredom at work. I'm practically asleep now. ::::yawns:::

Is anybody LEVEL 1! I have fought 2 battles, and would like to level up, so if anybody knows someone that is at level 1 or 2, heve them challenge me Plz? Thank you for your time.

This post will self destruct in ten, nine, eiBOOM!

Hehehe...

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Yeah I know but it is like they are taunting us saying something like, "We can lose 100,000 because we can always make more. MWHAHAHAHAH!" I would have to post 99,000 more times to get what they got in just one bet. Pathetic. Can heal whenever they want because they have unlimited money people! I am done venting now. Just a game.

BigTeddyPaul

Unlimited money?

Looking for a Higher levelled (higher than mine) victim, I mean opponent so I can gain experience. No, to all those who have like over 100 health and deal damage over 15 hp. Seriously its not too much fun fighting the higher levels and not getting experience from them. Hmmm... maybe I should suggest alterations to the mod...

Anyway serious now I'm look for a fairly matched opponent who I may have a chance of defeating and gaining some very much need experience point. Yes its fun to play people like Lil Killa and get absolutely murdered but I do need to sometimes gain experience points :yoda:

Archived