Home

Box Cover Confirmed.

JEDI OUTCAST

So it is the official box cover. There was some debate on the subject.

Meh, they could've been more creative. To me, the symbol means Jedi Outcast, and it might stop a few buyers, leading them to think it's just an expansion to JO. Heck, reusing the Jedi Knight CD case with the quote from Yoda and the hands clasping the lightsaber could've worked better in my opinion. Oh well. I don't exactly buy games for their box art ;) .

How cheap XD.

*pictures an official meeting on boxcover*

Man : "How about two blades crossing and eyes in between?"

Man 2: No way!

Man : Then what?

Man 3: Yoda!

Man 2: Luke!

Man: No...how about THIS for an idea! Almost EXACTLY the same cover as JO but with a different colors and cracks on the front!

Man 2: .....

Man 3: .....

Man 2 + 3: YEA!

How cheap XD.

*pictures an official meeting on boxcover*

Man : "How about two blades crossing and eyes in between?"

Man 2: No way!

Man : Then what?

Man 3: Yoda!

Man 2: Luke!

Man: No...how about THIS for an idea! Almost EXACTLY the same cover as JO but with a different colors and cracks on the front!

Man 2: .....

Man 3: .....

Man 2 + 3: YEA!

True dat.....Ok now back to my own self. Yes you put it how it probubly happened. But I wouldn't give a rats ass if the cover looked like Jabba dancing with Jar Jar with smoking some wacky tabaccy, if they would JUST RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY!!!!!

*smacks self, then visualizes Jabba and Jar Jar Dancing and smoking grass together, then smacks self again*

i personally like it. the JK in the symbol keeps things consistent with jedi outcast. the concrete/stone background is simple and reflects the atmosphere of the academy ... it's not about what the place looks like, but what goes on there. i have no problem with it whatsoever. and it goes along with the old acronym, K.I.S.S. ... Keep It Simple Stupid.

of course, in the end it doesn't really matter what the outside looks like ... it's what inside that matters!!

:D

Surely it should have been the JK, but the circle should have been changed into an A or removed?

I still don't get what the cracked stone has to do with an academy, but oh well.

Stll think it looks like something i could knock up in photoshop in 5 mins :D

I agree with toms :D , looks like a simple job in Paintshop or Photoshop. For people that aren't really looking into the game, its going to appear to be an expansion, especially when they look on the back and see a lot of the same things from JO, and the box being virtually the same as JO doesn't help to destroy that idea either :).

Originally posted by Obi-Wan X

I agree with toms :D , looks like a simple job in Paintshop or Photoshop. For people that aren't really looking into the game, its going to appear to be an expansion, especially when they look on the back and see a lot of the same things from JO, and the box being virtually the same as JO doesn't help to destroy that idea either :).

Boy, are those people going to be missing out! :)

Originally posted by Obi-Wan X

Hey, you never know, but it might just decrease the # of newbie fanboys in JA.

Archived