Home

Updated Baby Pics!

Surfnshannon

Now that's a cute kid! Healthy and Happy, who can ask for anything more?

I bet Matt's alot like Logan in that they both light up the room when they smile. You guys just don't even know what it's like to have a child of your own, it's really amazing. It kind of steals your breath every time you look into your baby boy's blue eyes, and your heart is overwhhelmed with love when you peek in to watch your baby sleep in angelic peace.

Yup, I wouldn't trade fatherhood for the world, and I bet that STTCT feels the same way(about motherhood, not fatherhood). With such a beautiful baby boy like Matt, how could she not? :D

Very cute. He's gonna be a chic magnet some day.

I agree w/ Rhett...the kid knows how to dress.

BTW - is that helium in the 3rd picture?

*in a high voice* woh, this is cool.

*an hour later after inhaling 3/4 of the cylinder* doctor: I'm sorry mam', but Robert has killed over half the cells in his brain by inhaling helium.

Wow, what a beautiful baby. He is just gorgeous. I know you must be proud, and just about any where you take him, people have to stop and stare. Thats really sweet.

Looks like your going to have quite a looker when he gets older. :D Congrats, I know your proud, and you have every right to be.

Mine is adorable when he wakes up. He must be the happiest baby on earth for the first five minutes of his waking. However...once he realises that hes STARVING there is no stopping him until he sees that bottle!

My baby just started last month to roll around on his own. So I stick him on one end of the crib and I find him in all sorts of odd places. His Favorite way to sleep is on his side like me!!

My little girl started to sleep in a bed a few months ago. A friend gave us a trundle bed and so when we layed her down in it we would also pull out the lower bed part so if she rolled out she would at least roll onto the lower part.

Well one time we were down stairs watching TV when we heard a big bump. She had rolled onto the lower bed and kept going all the way to the floor. When we gotto her she was on her knees looking a little dazed as to what had just happened. We just put her back in her bed and she was out like a light.

We through one of those big body pillows up agaist her just in case. ;)

Archived