Home

Sound Off!

Boba Rhett

i'm still here. and sorry, rhett, but school is my excuse. i've got no time in the mornings b/c of my jazz band, and i've got marching band practice mondays and football games fridays, i've got tech work for the upcoming school playsm and to top it off, i've got 4 AP classes that think they have to give me enough homework for the entire night, just in case i don't get any from my other classes. but you wouldn't know anything about that. you never went to school. ;)

Gee, thanks Rhett. ;) I'm still clinging to fickle mistress called life, and i come here everyday. There's just not many threads worth posting in anymore.

And i do have school work of some form of school work to do for about eleven hours every day. The rest i spend playing tennis, games, writing my book, or if i'm lucky, sleeping.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Ok, lets see, who else are we missing? Homer, Shan, Havoc?

I'm here... kinda. I've been really busy at work with end of fiscal year stuff coupled with the fact that I'm experiencing alot of changes in my life at the moment. But I still try to read as much of the posts as possible. ;)

btw, It's nice to know I was missed. :D

Archived