Home

Sound Off!

Boba Rhett

You remebered me! I fell the love!! Can you guys feel the love in this room?!?!? *breaks down into tears* I LOVE you guys!!

Uhmm...*cough* ok, serious now...

I've had schedule change at work, doing 2:30 to 11pm now, so my normal time for the forum has been usurped...that and Planetside & Jedi Academy have pwned my freetime as of late.

I'm making an effort to be more active now, so look for me to start posting more often again. :D:thumbsup:

i am where the coffee is. :)

.. no wait.. that counts only for mondays. :p

and just because i can carry my mug everywhere i always may be here as long there is an access to the web ..

all that i need else i permission from my lady. .. otherwise i'll have to wait until she sleeps in on the couch..

:D:D

or in other words..

PINGGGGG

new code: A.. B.. C.. ..its easy as 1 2 3..

I'm alive,

Haven't posted because wedding planning took more time than I expected.

I succesfully made it through though. Just got back from Tahoe and Jetskiing. Now I'm back to work.

Just got the game Jedi Academy.

Personal Wedding gift to myself.

I'm very fricken tired.

I began school again... I know...it isn't an excuse but its a challenge with a 7 month old...

I'm glad to see you're all still here but I just want to mention one thing,

YOU NEED TO POST THREADS! ;)

If we all just sit around waiting for other people to make threads for us to post in this place will die! We can't all just come here to be Fed; we need to come here to Feed as well! :D

• 2 weeks later...

It was kind of an RPG. You typed an action against another forummer, and then wrote how long they were "down" (how long until they could post again.) It went kind of like this : Lukeiamyourdad walks up behind Jediduo and kicks him in the shin. JEDIDUO DOWN FOR 2 POSTS.

I would have to wait for two posts to be made before I could hit you back. We had guidelines, like max damage was 10 posts, you couldn't kill anyone (because that would ban them from the thread), and any weapons were available. It was pretty fun (I thought, anyway.)

Archived