Home

New Matrix Revolutions Trailer

Boba Rhett

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and another thing...

The Matrix Revolutions Gets Simultaneous Release Worldwide

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will unveil The Matrix Revolutions, the final explosive chapter in the blockbuster "Matrix" trilogy, at the exact same moment in time in every major city around the world on November 5. This unprecedented distribution scenario will make the highly anticipated film available to fans simultaneously at 6 a.m. in Los Angeles, 9 a.m. in New York, 2 p.m. in London, 5 p.m. in Moscow, 11 p.m. in Tokyo and at corresponding times in over 50 additional countries worldwide

:joy:

Rhett: Employing the EMP would mean disabling all mechanical units in the vicinity. Not smart, considering the EMP can't distinguish friend from foe.

EDIT: Whoopsee, question's been answered. If it disabled all units, wouldn't more machines take them out before they could retaliate?

In regards to the blindfold; well who knows? I personally doubt that Neo couldn't sustain a blow like that from any weapon in his previous state....Maybe be was only slightly affected.

Remember the various scenes where Neo appears to be absorbing/distorting/seeing an Orange sort of code? Well, I sort of interpreted as a "code-form" of the Real World. I don't entertain any Matrix within Matrix Theories, mind; they completely undermine what the trilogy is all about.

The most obvious explanation is the aforementioned Neo/Smith connection. While Smith dominates the Computer world, Neo is capable of using his power in the Real World.

Heh heh, something I noticed: If you look through the various trailers, you'll see that in some of them they neglected to add the "Burn" effect under Neo's blindfold.

Heres whats going to happen.

They're going to release the movie and all of those people who read so deep into movies are gonna be like 'Theres no second Matrix?' and go guy-who-played-Everquest-who-hung-himself.

...and I'll laugh.

Originally posted by Siv

there's now a new reloaded dvd section at the official website ( http://www.thematrix.com )

how long its been there i don't know, cause i've only just noticed it. to get to it just go to the reloaded set of monitors at the top and its the last one, click on it and it takes you to a mini-site with some new desktops, clips etc. :)

Cool. :cool: Thanks for the heads up Siv. Are you getting one of the HMV exclusive Reloaded DVD Slip Cases? I have mine pre-ordered. ;)

nah, i've pre-ordered from wh smiths.. you get 3 free posters :D

i probably would have preferred the exclusive hmv sleeve though if i have known.

but then again i'm counting on them releasing a super deluxe edition dvd trilogy box set after the revolutions dvd is out anyway.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Here are direct download links to the various trailers. It's definitely one of the best trailers this year.

Absolutely agree. Full of tremendous style and grand effects ... Too bad that the movies aren't much more than that ... each one has progressively more style and less substance ...

Mike

Originally posted by Siv

nah, i've pre-ordered from wh smiths.. you get 3 free posters :D

i probably would have preferred the exclusive hmv sleeve though if i have known.

but then again i'm counting on them releasing a super deluxe edition dvd trilogy box set after the revolutions dvd is out anyway.

Well mine should be arriving on my doorstep tommorow morning ;)

And it only cost me £15 :D

Edit: On a related Matrix note, I noticed a post or two by someone going by the name of "leXX" from London over at matrixfans.net - wonder if it's anyone I know :p

The idea of a Matrix within a Matrix is so obvious that I absolutely loathe it. It seems like the ultimate cop-out.

It seems obvious why the big baby-headed machine thing lets Neo into the Matrix. Smith is destroying it by taking over every sentient thing, man or machine. Except he can't take over Neo. Thus, Neo is the only one with a chance to stop him - how, who knows.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Yup that is leXX. I'm registered there too but I haven't been there cause the people there are uber smart and make me feel like a 2 year old. Also I don't want anything to spoil Revolutions for me.

:lsduel::duel:

Same here. I was way too spoiled for Reloaded, I practically knew the whole story before I saw it. I'm virtually spoiler free for Revolutions so far, apart from some pics and the trailers. :D

Archived