Home

well well a new look huh?

Yom

well its been a while since i been back here. i mean look at the place its not te swamp any more. its all... new looking.^ - ^ well any way i am a old member thats has not posted atlesat over 7 mounths or so and here i am....back. yes yes go on all of you who hate me. you thought You Got Rid Of Me. .... BUT I AM VERY MUSCH BACK....with a better box this time. ^_^

Your friendly local chef

yom

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

So where did you go Yom?:)

well i whent to work. witch took over my life. and i just now quite and i have to get a new job but i going to stick arounf aslong as i can. ^_^

at lexxx: AHHHHHHH mY FEET!!!! i been good besides working my ass off.

thank you all for the Welcomes backs. it is nice to be home.

Yeah, its been a long time since I was here last as well. Likely it will still be extremely rare anyone will see me here until I can get a faster conection to the net.

It is good to see a few of the old faces (avatars-names). Yom, Lexx, Agen_Terminator, Clemme w/Stick, and I even remember Skate Boy (though I don't recall ever speaking to you). And let me not forget Darklighter, you Mod you! :p

Hello to all that I have mentioned here as well as anyone else I havn't mentioned. Reb, Obi wan13 and all the rest of the guys from the Lucas forums Jedi Academy (Hey, what became of that anyway?)

Heres hoping that I don't become a stranger though I fear I already have :eek:

I faintly remember you Yom... Welcome back bro!

I faded off for a wile... still havnt quite gotten to know everyone again... havnt talked to the people I remember most... Groovy, Lexx, Rhett, ZBomb, Siv,,CJais(WHERE IS HE?!),Jedi220 and many more... oh well. Hi for those of you who havnt noticed me back

man so many new people here it is qhuuite desturbing. but oh well ;) well it is good to see all these old faces agian. but i must ask why is there a clem and a clam with stick it is a little confusing. ok a tig bit confusing. but yes it is nice to be back.

Archived