Home

my dad's ruger

Hellfire Jedi

I like pistols, so you know. I would never harm a human being though. Just so that doesn't get brought in...well...today my dad showed me and my bro his ruger, he has had it for 10 yrs and 1st time I've seen it. This is truly a pistol that is a work of art.

ruger.jpg

Is there any other positions you'd like to see, or anything of that sort?

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

It uses .22 caliber. Small lil' things. I'll try to get a close up of the chamber, BTW, I know more about pistols than you think. ;)

My dad has no ammo for this, but he has .45ACP for his other 2 guns.

.22 aint so bad. Pretty good sized bullet:)

My step-grandpa is a deer hunter. And he has a ton of different guns laying around his romm, they range from colts to vinatge 1940's german luger, which is pretty sweet. Although its un-able to shoot, it is a very fine gun.

I myself like to look at guns, but being to young to own one, i choose to settle with a lesser form of shooting. Paintballing. Its the same concept so why not do it, if ya like it.

O, and im pretty sure its a single shot, am i wrong?

nice. Germans always made quality pistols. Im not THAT into guns, but i usually find myself flipping to the History channel to catch a few "History of the Gun" shows of that nature. they really interest me.

Mail Call is one of my fav shows too ^_^

that pistol should have a 10 shot magazine and be semi-automatic, we have one too

personally i think it's an ugly gun too, i mean it's fun to shoot but the barrell is too long and that makes it too heavy in the front than what it should be, there are a lot of guns that look good, but this one isn't, sorry

the police have guns, it more a gun restriction, no shot guns, autos semi autos or anytihng over a certain caliber or some sh*t!!!

and personally i tihnk hellfires dads pistol looks moreso like zam wessells blaster pistol than jangos, but i am more than likely wrong

Archived