Home

Get ready to Reload. Then get ready to Revolution.

Acrylic

Dumb title..but I'm just saying this because, Matrix Reloaded on DVD comes out tomorrow! And I'm gonna be getting it! :) And, after that, I'll wait a month, (or when ever it comes out) and watch Revolutions in the theatres. Anyone else doing the same? :D

Originally posted by The Cheat

the best time to get a dvd is when it is first released, it is only $15 this week and then the price will go up to $20, it is how they always do it

and if you wait 5 more years you can find them in the 5 dollar basket at wall mart. :D

WTF??? Reloaded DVD released earlier in Europe than in the US?? I dunno but I saw Reloaded for sale since like a week ago or something? Maybe even earlier... :D Didn't get it though, it was €25 too much for a student like me :( Why are DVDs so incredibly expensive over here?? :(

Well the reason I'm guessing that they released it earlier in the Europe was because they didn't get to see the movie until what like a week or two later so they let them have it 4 days earlier. I already ordered mine like last week so I get it tomorrow in the mail :D.

Hell my friend just told me that she has had it since Thur. The thing is it was the version from Asia. She also has Pirates of the Carribean too and it doesn't look like a rip either. She got them both at a computer trade show.

:lsduel::duel:

i just can't bring myself to spend over 10 quid on a DVD these days, unless it is something very special. It'll be down to 8.99 in the sales in under a year anyway. And that will give me a chance to see if Revolutions manages to resurect the series.

Anyway, who doesn't think there wont be a Trilogy Box Set out by april next year. And then a Special Edition Trilogy Box set 6 months after that???

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Well the reason I'm guessing that they released it earlier in the Europe was because they didn't get to see the movie until what like a week or two later so they let them have it 4 days earlier.

Errr... For as far as I know, Reloaded was a worldwide simultaneous release :)

Originally posted by toms

revolutions definately is. although certain countries will get to see it a few hours earlier than others.

I may wait for the weekend, then see it on Imax.

Nope lol...I heard it will be the first movie to be released everywhere at the exact same time :D

So more like they will see it at different times of the day.

Originally posted by HertogJan

Errr... For as far as I know, Reloaded was a worldwide simultaneous release :)

Well not in the UK cause I distinctly rememeber that people like leXX and Siv couldn't see it in the UK cause it wasn't released there. Ask them yourself.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived