Home

05.11 The Revolution begins *SPOILERS*

Zavior

Are you going to see Matrix: Revolutions?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to see Matrix: Revolutions?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, I'm poor
    • Yoda!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUST SEE MUST SEE MUST SEE

*consults with parents

*edits post

MUST WAIT UNTIL DAD WILL TAKE MUST WAIT UNTIL DAD WILL TAKE

It's difficult to tell what to expect from Revolutions. I mean, certainly, the action will be off the chart, but I can't say if there will be anything in ti for the people who like more...depth in a movie. There wasn't much to Reloaded (besides the fighting, and a few hints as to mysteries that will be unwrapped in Revolutions).

I saw the first on DVD a couple of years ago and it was pretty cool. I heard bad things about Reloaded, which ended up being true - all style, no substance. Revolutions, I'm hearing, is an entertaining film with no depth that pretends to have tons of depth ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I saw the first on DVD a couple of years ago and it was pretty cool. I heard bad things about Reloaded, which ended up being true - all style, no substance. Revolutions, I'm hearing, is an entertaining film with no depth that pretends to have tons of depth ...

Mike

theres a LOT of depth in reloaded...it was probably just over your head. But indeed there is a lot more style in the movie than substance. The substance is just hard to catch.

I think reloaded get's a bad rap because it was part of a movie...but besides that I thought it was great, if not just for the scene on the freeway. That was the best. The superman thing though, was a little lame....

Anyways I have been reading a lot of spoilers on matrix boards and boy I hope they are not right that

Trinity dies

Originally posted by STTCT

I think reloaded get's a bad rap because it was part of a movie...but besides that I thought it was great, if not just for the scene on the freeway. That was the best. The superman thing though, was a little lame....

Anyways I have been reading a lot of spoilers on matrix boards and boy I hope they are not right that

Trinity dies

that sucks, she's cool, you better be pulling my leg STTCT!

Originally posted by XERXES

theres a LOT of depth in reloaded...it was probably just over your head. But indeed there is a lot more style in the movie than substance. The substance is just hard to catch.

Not likely ... it's not like this is Sarte or something ...

Look - these are decent entertainment, and were in the right place at the right time to capture the imagination of the 'internet generation', capitalizing on the heavy effects available. The first one will rightly go down as a classic sc-fi movie. The second, and from what I'm hearing the third as well, are over-produced, efffects laden, over-hyped underproducts. There is a reason almost everyone who was going to see the second one did so in the first week or so - it was mega-hyped, but didn't deliver anything but a popcorn movie. That's not bad - just don't pretend to be John Coltrane when you're really Britney Spears ...

Mike

TOMORROW NIGHT BABY!!!!! :D :D :D :D

my tickets are booked and i can't wait.

i've heard lots of rumors of the ending and without reading the spoiler tags posted i think i can guess which one you're talking about.. and yes that would suck.

but then again how many rumors turn out to be right?

check out these Ep II rumors...

The still invisible empire conducts tests on the slaves of Mos espa (Anakins hometown). In an attempt to make a extremely force sensitve clone, Anakins mom Shimi is abducted and eventually killed during the expeirements lol

Darth Maul will come back in clone form

Obi-wan and Amidala start to take interest in each other, pissing off Anakin.

we will found out that Owen Lars is Obi-wans brother, and that Obi-wan's homeplanet is Tantooine

you see.. way off.

some rumors do have some truth in them but most of them are just speculation.

hmm...well I would go see it tommorow....but I dunno. I could get a ticket easily enough, but, some ******* dumass ALWAYS sits in front of me with their fat heads so I cant see part of the screen, and I hate watching movies, even if an inch is blocked off. ^^

thats what happened with TTT. I saw it 4 times in theatres, and always some idiot had their head in the way...grrr...

Archived