Home

Bullsh*t quote of the week

Sherack Nhar

Pitof, director of Catwoman, talking about the controversed new costume:

We tried to show a lot of skin, to make the suit as catlike as possible, and also to bring the dimension of a warrior-somebody who's ready for a fight.
Yeah RIGHT. I didn't know cats showed a lot of skin! Or that the perfect warrior gear was to be almost BARE NAKED.

Full interview: http://www.superherohype.com/catwoman/index.php?id=477

Hilarious.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

She looks like a stripper.

my thoughts exactly damit.

thats the stupidest costume I have ever seen in my life. I thought it was a joke when I first saw it, I was horrified when I realized it was the actual costume. Leave it up to hollywood to f*ck things up:rolleyes:

not if you're just going to the movie to stare at her body....but....I am sick of movies with no decent plot cause the girl that stars in it has a nice body...its dumb damit.....It will be tolerable if the plot is good, and that I highly doubt.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

R.I.P. Batman

1940 - 1997

Get over it.:mad:

...what are you talking about o_o This is the Catwoman movie, a completely different project. Batman is never 'dead', he's just temporarily on hiatus until a good movie comes along (and from what it sounds like, the next movie is definitely going to raise the bar).

Hmmmmmmmmm... *Old-English Rephrasing*

"Return to whence though did approacheth from wench!"

Anyone got a better revision? :confused:

I think I agree with Sherack but there is a fundamental thing wrong with me. I think that Adam West and the Bat-Shark Repellant are the best thing to happen to the Dark Knight.

*ducks shoes*

Archived