Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

if he even needs help, that is, he's perfectly capable of making the veh file himself

After working with RenegadeOfPhunk and the droideka you'd think he was a pro. Guess Majin got people convinced he knew something they didn't.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

OMG, I'm stunned....

Just when I thought majinrevan couldn't get more arrogant\conceited\outrageous, he tops himself....

"He just supplied a model, animations, a skin..." in other words, he made the most important, hardest-to-create parts. You messed around with his textures and edited some text files. Whoopteedo. Where would your changes to some TEXT files be without his work? Nowhere. Try making a model, even a simple lightsaber hilt, much less a complex, animated vehicle like an AT-AT. Don't have a clue, do you? Sickening :rolleyes:

You have the arrogance and gall to call it "your" AT-AT? I can cut you some slack for being immature even for a 14-year-old, but this is just too much.

I feel very sorry for Duncan :( His creation and hard work is getting hijacked before it is even finished.

Let this be a warning to all modders: choose your collaborators very carefully.

Amidala Majin's helping duncan a little with some modding like fire etc Go back some Posts and youl see it :D

Amidala. I never made anyone think I was a god or make them think that I could do more than they could. As I have stated many times, I used "my AT-AT" as a reference to the one I was changing, got it now?

Secondly, I am not stupid anymore. Everyone makes mistakes. I would never post Duncan_10158's AT-AT anywhere, and I haven't. The one at Jedi Moves is the beta, unless someone else posted it there.

Amidala, I knew everything you told them. Oh, and I did read the vehicle and siege tutorial.

Like I have already offered: Let's start things over again. I don't want hostility between us, but it is totally your choice. I'm sure you will say no.

I made mistakes, that I am sorry for. I don't view Duncan_10158's AT-AT as "mine."

I won't want credit for the .veh file editing. I never said I wanted credit for it anyway. I just want to help. Without making stupid mistakes.

I know nobody will forget what happened, and nobody will want to, they'll just use it to flame me or something. But, why don't we just try a bit to pretend it never happened. If I do something dumb again, you may kick me out of my .veh editing spot.

Amidala, please just try to lay off for a second. I don't want any credit for working on this .veh file. Let's please try to start things over again. Please don't think I am saying this to get people to stop flamming me, I am VERY TRULY SINCERE. BTW- I never said it was amazing or "rocket science" when I added shields or changed explosion radius, etc.

End of discussion.

:fett:

WOW that was two pages of flaming and abuse !!!

Well lets get back to the subject at hand witch is advice,congradulations, and general discussion.

I'll start by saying to Duncan " it worked ,so dont let size stress you anymore,I got you back covered on it. :) "

As far as the previous 2 pages of flaming. Dude I must say animations are very precise and time consuming not to mention the modeling itself.

Whomever does the modeling and the animations is the one deserving to the title "my atat" all else is irelvant modifications at best.

Keep the respect and curtisy to where it goes ..... to Duncan.

KOTORMRJay

Well, I'm assuming this whole pointless discussion is over...

To whoever is doing the ATAT skin, it might look cooler if you have a few scorch marks, rust marks, or something like that. It looks a little too "clean" (can't really find a better word).

Just want to give out some suggestions.

Heres that picture TK posted, look at all the scorch marks + such on the ATATs here

http://www.jedinet.com/multimedia/gallery/Original_Trilogy/Imperial_Ships/impveh_001.jpg

Originally posted by Majin Revan

LOL, some dude at http://www.pcgamemods.com just submitted a "special_tavion" or something. Turns out it was Tavion bare-breasted, LOL.

[Off-topic]

Not only do nude skins go against PCGameMods' policy, but nude skins also go against the license agreement you agreed to when you installed the game. Nude skins are ILLEGAL.

(3) New Levels must not contain any illegal, scandalous, illicit, defamatory,

libelous, or objectionable material...

Originally posted by TK-8252

[Off-topic]

Not only do nude skins go against PCGameMods' policy, but nude skins also go against the license agreement you agreed to when you installed the game. Nude skins are ILLEGAL.

(3) New Levels must not contain any illegal, scandalous, illicit, defamatory,

libelous, or objectionable material...

DARN..........j/king.

Tried out the beta model. Very cool, albeit beta. Obviously the health/weapons need to be tweaked and the sounds, etc.

Would be nice if it were "full size" but whatever works the best for FPS.

But I like the walking aimation and it looks authentic, great job!

Archived