Home

WTF of the Week

Boba Rhett

Actually, if you read the reports, she "married" a childhood friend from Louisiana, Jason Allen Alexander. Apparently she DID get drunk New Year's Eve, however, on the 2nd and 3rd she was very sober which is when they planned the "wedding" and applied for a marriage license, went to this "A Little White Chapel" to get married, and she sees it as nothing but a joke that went too far.

Originally posted by BawBag™

You'll have to excuse me for a sec, I only skimmed over the full story - but it says that they met (or were at least together) at a fancy (or "wanky" as I call them) bar.

Do you go to many of those bars BB? ;)

From what was on the news today, they'd been friends since they were kids (just not romantically) so it wasn't like they were strangers or owt. I believe the phrase "a joke that went too far" was used.

Even so... she's got a serious amount of making up to do before I'm taking her back again.

:pB.

Originally posted by ZDawg

We all know she just did it so she wouldnt have to lie about being a vergin any more.

She hasnt had to lie about it since she gave the Biography Interview in which she broke into tears after talking about Justin Timberlake, and how she went to bed with him, and then the nasty break-up, and all that crap. Personally, I dont care if she cried. Millions of men and women go through break-ups every day and less than .01 percent of their stories get heard. So why should we make a big deal about a wanna-be diva making a stunt about marriage?

Originally posted by Andy867

Personally, I dont care if she cried. Millions of men and women go through break-ups every day and less than .01 percent of their stories get heard. So why should we make a big deal about a wanna-be diva making a stunt about marriage?

Exactly, who gives a stuff!! There are many people suffering in the world much worse than this through no fault of their own and yet bloody teenie boppers and other people sook and gossip and $#!+ about this. God it's sickening. Can't stand anymore of these celebs.

Archived