Home

Virus Warning!

leXX

Hey guys, make sure you have your anti-virus up and running and updated. There is a particularly nasty virus around atm, the fastest infecting virus ever. Especially be carefull about emails. Do a virus check NOW, and do not open any emails without virus scanning them first. Also, have a firewall running in the background at all times.

lol, I have a virus program that hasnt been updated since like 1998 or so... and I have NO firewall at all except for that one i downloaded... cept it aint open at all times :p I'm gonna catch the virus woo!:D Kidding I really don't want it, but not much I can do if I do get it... does it infect Windows 98?:confused:

I've heard about this "MyDoom" virus. There's a reward from that SCO company for anyone who captures the dude who created the bee-atch! :cool:

I just hope my Symantec AntiVirus Client can handle this if it finds it on my comp.

*Takes out as many swords, guns, lightsabers, and various other weapons to defend his comp from MyDoom, just in case.*

I just got this e-mail from "kriszti":

áCuÒ‰TMä„ᑵARÞæÌ™ª›ƒáÌ!ÛªÂâ!W…`Jº_•Å6WlÓŬf!AA¢ß»ÇŸTÖɹžU¹4)ß| O(n57zN·Q•–…¡`èBƨ½Èð0à£f1ò•¹l*¦95³÷pçðFè{lË5ò:áEoÝ™NC“`îe—þ~Òg8ƒdúˆ!ééW̵W`–qÊîAŸªˆÂ?^_1‰z„?†°Í¹ÇfT9ÓHk:ºÊ°b“¢þ¨É¡7_^Ü#¹´—m ±þCåšk²JgÌcYM>/À)aTqùÙó$bÎ’Ñ*n™9½hÖ\«qûëµ96†”4ÄǬ ¿Ë OP£§zIÚxžÄ‰²h¼1jצ!˜anšIkL#(%±™È¥D¾£¾?å‘Zµ–òпÚίvF—{¬ä

Becareful when you get an e-mail from this guy with the subject "hello". its some kind of virus, lucky for me norton kicked in, delete the virus.

Originally posted by XERXES

most ppl I know are smart enough to not get the virus, or dont have an addy book easily accesable.

Last time i checked intelligence didn't have much to do with getting viruses :rolleyes:

unless you download them on purpose of course :p

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

Last time i checked intelligence didn't have much to do with getting viruses :rolleyes:

unless you download them on purpose of course :p

hmm, common sense. I know people that arent that intelligent with computers...if they get one of those "install now" things popping up while browing online they automatically press yes to anything and everything. People that give out their email any chance they get...makes the chances of getting on spam/chain email lists a lot larger...etc etc

Originally posted by XERXES

hmm, common sense. I know people that arent that intelligent with computers...if they get one of those "install now" things popping up while browing online they automatically press yes to anything and everything. People that give out their email any chance they get...makes the chances of getting on spam/chain email lists a lot larger...etc etc

Lol!

yeah, my mom pressed Yes on one of those Gatorcorps thingys...

Got her a Trojan :rolleyes:

Archived