Home

Who is the coolest mod/admin !?

Astrotoy7

Who is the coolest mod/admin around here !?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest mod/admin around here !?

• Groovy
    • Rhett
    • Darklighter
    • lexx
    • obi-wan13
    • GonkH8er (the obvious choice :) ) TEH WIN!!!
    • other...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you forgot to add me to the list originally. Understandable, I'm constantly being forgotten around these parts. Oh well, I was the man back before the crash.......

Boy, if you would have known me before the crash.....

Oh bugger...

*dips mop in bucket and cleans the floor*

*sigh*

Rhett gets my vote too.....darn photoshoping *unintelligable mumbles*

Edit- Hey, lookie there...Darky and myself are the only ones with no votes.....Hmm....I'll have to fix that.....

*becomes devious*

Originally posted by Darklighter

Hell yeah! :xp: You got one more than me Obi, dunno what you're complaining about... XD One vote's enough for me anyways ;)

Whatever happened to "Darkimania"? There was a time when everyone loved you, what happend to that little clique? :p

Originally posted by Master_Keralys

You forgot StormHammer!!! GRR!!!! Anyway, they're all cool. Kurgan's a nutcase, but that's okay; I think Obi's my favorite after Storm. Course, it's hard to say; they're all cool.

I guess I was mainly referring to the mods/admins that hang around here.... Yes, Stormie is cool.... and Kurgan is....well, you just have to look at his avatar dont you ... :p ...kurgan and co have a hard job tho, these guys here have it easy most of the time, except when Groovy threatened to ban me for saying he looked like the Mad magazine guy... :p

so...., darklighter and obi13s votes are as valid as GW Bush's presidency, and Im sure Groovy voted for himelf, so its really a contest between mr cutsie avatar and lexx.....

I think Rhett has an unfair advantage, alot of impressionable youngsters like his "ooh looks its yoda smokin,so cute and clever" avatar :p vote lexx !

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Darklighter

It was just a phase, my 15 minutes of fame...no I'm just a wandering shadow of someone who "used to be famous"...

Life is good :eyes3:

*hands Darky a mop*

Welcome to the Janitor life.

:(

Archived