Home

Who'll defeat General Grievous?

Sivy

who'll be opening a can of whip ass on Grievous?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. who'll be opening a can of whip ass on Grievous?

• Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Mace Windu
    • Yoda Smith
    • a small party of Ewoks
    • Jar-Jar Binks
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of have that feeling too that Obi will destroy him. Although when I was watching the new web doc on starwars.com George said that Grievous will be the new apprentice for Darth Sidious. Does this mean that Dooku will die sooner and Grievous will take his place as the new Sith? Maybe Anakin destroys Grievous to become Vader? I dunno, we will see. Apparantly Grievous can have 4 arms and 4 lightsabers! Wow! Thats scary! So he must be Force sensitive if he uses sabers. Again who knows? Fun to speculate. Btw if anyone has UNOFFICIAL LEEKED SPOILERS do not post them please! Im only listening to the official reports from Lucasfilm through starwars.com and Insider etc. So please if you must post rumors, spoiler tag them. I dont wanna see em! :D

Originally posted by JediNyt

Btw if anyone has UNOFFICIAL LEEKED SPOILERS do not post them please! Im only listening to the official reports from Lucasfilm through starwars.com and Insider etc. So please if you must post rumors, spoiler tag them. I dont wanna see em! :D

Sorry Jedi but this is the "SPOILER FORUM" - if you would like to participate in Spoiler free threads full of fun filled sensored speculation - you can try

Spoiler Free for Episode 3

Because I'm not sensoring nothin over here! :):cool:

Oh and big WTF goes to the Grevious Vader theory - did they ever watch the OT?? Guess not - different face under that mask. But I do think that Grevious will somehow be combined with Anakin to make Vader - don't know if that makes sence or not but I heard something to that effect in the Web Doc.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is the correct answer. Obi-Wan kills General Grievous with a blaster, then Grievous's eyes pop out. Anakin kills Mace Windu under the command of Palpatine. Anakin kills Count Dooku too. Go to this website: http://www.supershadow.com. It tells you everything. The website runner is actually George Lucas's best friend. He runs this website and he has everything.

:fett:

Its been all but 100% confirmed Obi-Wan kills him after seeing him communicate with Palpatine via hologram at which point he realizes that Palpatine is playing both sides of the war and sets in motion a change of events that set forth the outcome we all know is gonna happen. Mace dies confronting Sidious/Palpatine and Anakin after the revelation.

The real question I want answered or should I say what I hope to see is Jar-Jar get killed.:lightning

Originally posted by Jasin Nijol

The real question I want answered or should I say what I hope to see is Jar-Jar get killed.:lightning

GL already said that he wont die in the movie.

but his part will be as small, in not smaller than in ep II.

palpy only used the cane to make everyone think he was a weak ond man when in actuality he didn't nead it at all. i'm sure GL or someone affiliated w/lucas said this. i would have figured that yoda could beat down old palpy but if he cant then that makes palpy's death in ROTJ seem pretty lame.

This comes in from Ternian, a bloke in the know. Who also knows that several pages of the real script have gotten out and Josh Griffen of TFN is one of the people who has it. Perhaps TFN are not totally out of the loop yet.

Anyhoo, on with what Ternian posted:

ACT 1: OBI WAN

The Chancellor of the Republic has been kidnapped during neogitations to end the Clone Wars by the leader of the Confederacy of Independent Systems - Count Dooku and his evil hencmen General Grevious.

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are sent on a mission to rescue the Chancellor from the evil clutches of Dooku. During the space battle, Obi-Wan's astromech is damaged and crash lands in the hanger bay of the Federation Cruiser. Anakin Skywalker quickly goes after him and enters the cruiser bay.

Obi-Wan and Anakin quickly dispatch and hide in the engine room. Obi-Wan leads Anakin into through the heart of the cruiser's engine room which is flooded with fuel - even though he has to chastise Anakin for trying to get too far ahead of himself. Artoo follows and logs into the computer system of the Crusier and finds that Palpatine is being held in the General's Quarters of the Cruiser. Anakin and Obi-Wan climb through some ventilation shafts and come to a elevator foyer.

They take the elevator to the bridge area and are immediately set upon by multitudes of droids, the Jedi make their way towards the General's Quarters. Obi-Wan is immediately set upon by General Grevious as Anakin takes on Dooku. Dooku is killed and Anakin rushes to the aid of Obi-Wan who is battling to stay alive against General Grevious. They push Grevious back and out the window, creating a vacuum within the ship.

Losing control of the ship, the Cruiser begins to head towards a Republic Military Cruiser. The Neimodian pilot panics and begins to turn the ship around. The Cruiser hits the Republic Cruiser, tearing it apart. Anakin and Obi-Wan free the Chancellor and desperately try to return to their ships when the Cruiser beings to turn and roll. The Elevator plummets and Anakin and Palpatine fall into the shaft. Palpatine holds on as Anakin tries to pull him up. The continues to roll and begins to head directly into the heart of Coruscant.

While Obi-Wan tries to protect the Chancellor, Anakin goes to the bridge and tries to gain control of the rolling cruiser and safely crash lands the Cruiser on the surface of Coruscant. Fire Ships are sent to the site and successfully retrieve the Chancellor and the Jedi.

Palpatine returns to the Senate to the and immediately declares the Clone Wars over but refuses to give powers back to the Senate. This angers the Loyalists and they immediately call a meeting with the Chancellor in his office. Senator Amidala tries to convince the Chancellor to return the powers to the Senate and he refuses.

In the Jedi Council, Anakin is ordered to protect the Chancellor at the Chancellor's request after his pivotal role in protecting the Chancellor in the kidnapping. Obi-Wan is requested to track down General Grevious and put an end to his anti-Jedi quest.

In Senator Amidala's apartment, the Loyalists gather and the discussion soon becomes heated as they plot to restore freedom to the Senate. Obi-Wan soon turns up at Amidala's request and learns about the Rebellion being plotted against the Chancellor. Anakin is in Padme's bedroom and hears the conversation between Amidala and Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan leaves for his mission to track down the General. Padme and Anakin discuss the Chancellor and his merits and disagree.

In the meantime, Anakin is invited to the theatre with Palpatine. He recieves a hero's welcome. Palpatine tells Anakin he knows that the Jedi are plotting with some Senators to remove him from office. He tells Anakin about the consequences this could bring the Empire that he has planned.

He admits some parts haven't come his way - how Anakin and Ben make their way around the ship, the landing of the cruiser and the rescue of Palpatine (sliding down shutes etc).

If you don't believe any of that then thats nice for you, but don't bitch about it. I can read those pointless comments at the JC.

Archived