Home

The Punisher!!!

Kain

I don't know. I not usually one for comic book adaptations. I never get them.

Daredevil , minus a few scenes, sucked. Hulk was boring as hell apart from the bit when he FINALLY becomes the hulk but then there's more scenes of boredeom followed by a really cheesy climax. Apart from the first two films, Batman sucked. League of Extraordinary Gentelmen sucked big time. Spiderman was OK, but it never got past being an "OK" movie. Conan the Barbarian and Blade were OK too, but Conan was too cheesy and Blade, there was never any tension becuase you never thought he could die.

Just my opinion.

When does it come out in the UK? Maybe I'll go see if becuase of John Travolta, even though his last good film was "Face/Off" (1997!)

Considering I have no cash, I saw it today, and it...well, I enjoy the old one a little more, from what I can remember, buuuut, I'm going to have to watch the old one to compare differences, Anyway, WIcked movie, of course, it's marvel, so put your money where your mouth is, and see it

Well, I thought Spiderman was AWESOME, and I'm eagerly awaiting Spiderman 2. The Hulk SUCKED, though. I never got around to watching Daredevil...I liked the comic book, but I can't stand Ben Afleck in any role whatsoever, so I wasn't really motivated to see it.

I'll probably wait & see what people are saying about Punisher before I decide whether to watch it.

I'll see it it for sure. I have a bad feeling about this one though.....

It may just be their descision of Florida as the location. I'm not really feeling that one, despite the fact that it's a change from the dark "noirish" streets of Ney York...

Archived