Home

Im back!

Exterminator234

That's right. After a long absence (1 1/2 years), I have returned. Man. I remember when I was 11, trying desperately to reach 1000 posts. I also remember when the forum's color scheme didn't damage my eyes, but that's beside the point. The point is I'm back to posting nonsense and, on the rare occasion, something insightful. :thumbsup:

Also, sorry in advance if this is going to be considered spam. I don't feel like being banned on my first day back... :)

Hi hi, you couldn't resist, couldn't you? If you don't remember me, thats okay, I don't remember you :xp:

Okay, I am the Swamp 'Fruit Loop', and... oh yah *Hands a basket full of TiE fighter shaped chocolates (Valued at $54.95 MSRP)

TiE

Originally posted by Exterminator234

That's right. After a long absence (1 1/2 years), I have returned. Man. I remember when I was 11, trying desperately to reach 1000 posts. I also remember when the forum's color scheme didn't damage my eyes, but that's beside the point. The point is I'm back to posting nonsense and, on the rare occasion, something insightful. :thumbsup:

Also, sorry in advance if this is going to be considered spam. I don't feel like being banned on my first day back... :)

Nah, we have "I'm Back" threads all the time.

I vaguely, vaguely remember your username. Don't think you remember me, even if you heard my former username...

Welcome back to the Madness.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: No one can resist the power of the Swamp. :vadar:

Your name sounds familiar to me, but I can't quite remember you. Either it's because I haven't met you, or my memory's slowly deteriorating.

*checks himself once over.*

Nope, definitely not Alzheimer's. Well, either way, welcome back. :)

Originally posted by Exterminator234

Hmmm, no one remembers me. Maybe I never posted here before, and I just dreamed it all up...

*sells chocolates on ebay at an incredibly inflated price* :¬:

Hey! Thats the worlds best Swish Milk Chocolate! And they are shapped like little TiE fighters damn it!

What 'you doing?

Eatin' chocolate.

Where'd you get it?

My doggy dropped it.

Wheres your doggy now?

Near the front door.

What is he doing?

Making more.

TiE

Archived