Home

14-year old invents a virtual world and kills himself

Sabretooth

No, but listen, I want you to kill Rhett. Do this and you can become a CIA operative...it's ok, he has Nailpantstotheflooritis which is a very serious condition, which he will probably die from within the next 80-100 years, so it's ok. Just follow his instructions.

Hmmm...I really tried to read that, but it seemed too familiar to all the drama that happens around here, and I just kept screaming to myself "Wow kids nowadays are f**king stupid!". I almost wish I were entertained by it, so I could read about more murderous suicidal moronic internet kids. Ah well, such is life.

Man, I'd hate to be a teen nowdays.... back in my day being a teen was all about takin a girl to the movies, buyin her popcorn and soda, and trying to put your hand down her top, followed by a slap and perhaps a kick in the nuts....

*ah, memories*

mtfbwya

Supports my theory that as technology progresses, the youth of the world will become exponentially more stupid.

That's ****ed up. Really, REALLY ****ed up.

All that happened, was a 14 year old boy who wanted to die, made up a bunch of lies. Those lies led to the brainwashing of another "friend" of his on the other side of a chat room. The brainwashed "Mark" ended up meeting "John", the 14 year old boy, and stabbed him.

I say that story's so f*cked up. I only got one part confused: was the M15 agent real? Or was it another part of "John's" lies?

Originally posted by GothiX

How the hell can you trick someone into killing you, and making him believe he MUST do iot? because if a 14-year old kid can do so, it should be easy.. right? :/

I imagine it would be time consuming, creating a whole world in order to make a kid believe something was real. As far as I know, you also have to waste a bunch of your time in doing it. In some cartoons, what they did was make up a whole string of lies, and expose the person to only that, kind of like old interrogation techniques. Of course I wouldn't know... I still think that story is f*cked up.

Ask some psychologist guy if you really want to know...

Originally posted by GothiX

How the hell can you trick someone into killing you, and making him believe he MUST do iot? because if a 14-year old kid can do so, it should be easy.. right? :/

It's actually quite easy to brainwash someone, atleast in real life, I can't begin to think how difficult it would be over the net. But then you have to think, most people spending their time in these internet chats are often outcasts in real life, when you are able to make them identify with you, or feel like you are the same as them, often you can manipulate the person in to doing things.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. "people are f*cking stupid"

When I say most of the people spending time in there, I mean people spending a majority of their day there, in chat rooms.

Originally posted by Doomgiver

I hope you know you're also insulting yourself with this.

I als hope that what i said is true.

(Otherwise he wasn't human, get it?)

yes I realize I was also talking about myself. And yes, I'm including myself in that. People are f*cking stupid. I remain by that statement.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Man, I'd hate to be a teen nowdays.... back in my day being a teen was all about takin a girl to the movies, buyin her popcorn and soda, and trying to put your hand down her top, followed by a slap and perhaps a kick in the nuts....

*ah, memories*

mtfbwya

You and me both, buddy. You and me both...

And that, my friends, is why I'm so hard on you people.

DO YOU WANT SOME JOHN TO COME IN HERE AND BRAINWASH YOU, PUNKS? HUH?

Archived