Home

Whats your favorite Anime movies/series?

jebbers

i dont know if someone already did this but hey why not again!

mine are

The Wings of Honneamise

Fatal Fury

Metal Angel Marie

Battle Arena Toshinden

Giant Robo

Neon Genesis Evangelion

801 T.T.S. Airbats

Voltage Fighters! Gowcaizer: The Movie

Battle Angel

Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Super Atragon The Motion Picture

Tenchi The Movie and series

Macross Plus

Dangaioh Hyper Combat Unit

Full Metal Panic!

Burn-Up W

Legend Of Crystania

Shadow Skill

Samurai Shodown

Ruin Explorers

Black Magic M-66

Slayers The Motion Picture

and the greatest movie/series is......NINJA SCROLL!!!!!!!!!!

i have many more and if i can remeber the names ill list them again....

Azumanga Daioh is my favorite anime series, ever. Nothing else comes close to it.

As for the best movie, Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro has to be the best anime movie ever put to film.

And once again, if you have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread, do not post in it. This is your only warning.

My favourite anime TV series is Cowboy Bebop.

My favourite anime films are:

Ghost in the Shell

Akira

Ninja Scroll

Cowboy Bebop The Movie

Fist of the North Star

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

Kiki's Delivery Service

Castle in the Sky

Castle of Cagliostro

Thank The Maker you mentioend Ninja Scroll Jebbers/Lexxy ! I feel sorry for people whose only experience of anime is pokemon.....

Coolest. Anime. Movie. Ever !

I would like to add Final Fantasy Unlimited. Nothing spectacular but enjoyable to a FF Freak for its sense of history and homage to the game series....

EDIT : Shyte ! cant believe I forgot this one : ASTROBOY !!!

and Battle of The Planets *winks at Lexxy* :D

mtfbwya

this thread AGAIN???

Series:

Neon Genesis is the best anime series ever. period.

Chobits, Coboy bebop are pretty good too.

Trigun is ok.

Ghost in the Shell series looks pretty cool... haven't seen it yet though.

Films:

My Neighbour Totoro is the best ever.

Akira, Neon Genesis are cool.

Spirited away and Princess Mononoke are good.

I saw the ninja scroll movie and thought it was terrible... no plot, no characters, bad 80s art and pointless violence for no reason. didn't get it at all. No one in japan seems to have heard of it either apparently.

Unfortunately, most anime is terrible...

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

Pokémon... What? It's anime... And the best movie: Pokémon 2000

Can't stand the un-coolness of it!!

*Shoots Darth Tepe.*

DragonBall, DragonBallZ, and DragonBall GT all the way!! You gotta love the hair styles and super powers, LOL!!

:fett:

Come on IS and Majin. I know you guys are just idiots hiding under a thin layer of thoughtness because you watch something like... Dragonball. What's so different with Dragonball and Pokémon?

Same:

-Very bad plot

-Ugh, I'm-a-super-human-and-I-never-lose-attidute

-Manga-drawing

-Comic books made from both

Differences:

-Different char's

-You think Dragonball is tought because they fight each other with the hand-to-hand sustem as in Pokémon they use Pokémon

Well, DragonBallZ is a lot different than you think. Yes, they are similar, but at least DragonBallZ isn't cheesy compared to Poke'mon. Plus, Poke'mon is just, well, you know...thought of as a gay and loser-ish thing.

Notice that nobody has dissed DragonBallZ (yet, now I bet people will) and people thought you were crazy the moment you said that. Heck, I still thing you're crazy!!

Poke'mon was created to make money. DragonBallZ was actually made for entertainment. DragonBallZ tapes and stuff were free in the beginning too, not Poke'mon.

Plus, who said the plot is bad? I personally think that the whole plot for DragonBallZ is sweet and well made. I mean, the Majins?? That is the sweetest stuff ever!! And Baby to, you know, taking over people's bodies.

Oh, and it does matter if they fight hand-to-hand, or if they rely on gay-looking...animals...or...better said...creatures.

In fact, we shouldn't be even having this conversation. I mean, I hate the whole "if they do it, so should you" thing. I am against it totally. But, not for Poke'mon. That is one place where it does apply. Almost every person in my school would say you are a freak.

So, there..........

:fett:

First off, I'm not an idiot, I'm just lazy with my thought process. Second Pokemon was made after the game, then the manga came. third, manga = comic book.

Fourth I like the DBZ movies, and that's about it. Fifth, I prefer Neon Genesis Evangelion.

PS: My sig is of Naruto, if you were thinkin it's DBZ you need to get out there more :p

also I haven't watched dragonball,z,gt in about 2 years. and I don't plan on watching it much anymore. Also, try to keep down on the personal attacks. that's to both Tepe and Revan.

Archived