Home

Tattoos

SeleneRayne

I have just recently just got a tattoo of the beautiful, voluptuous, mezmerising, red-head vampire, BloodRayne's symbol on my back. It is awesome. I thought it would hurt really bad. And uh no, it didn't. Not at all. Any have tattoos or want one? Sound off!

Jebbers... never ever hit on Selene!

*gives 2 dozen roses*

j/k :D

Anyways, I don't really like tatoos, cause needles suck... but if I could, I'd get something like a Star Fox symbol... cause that fox thing is cool... and maybe something written in japanese...

Originally posted by iceman87

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

anyways. I would like to get tribal art on my right shoulder. I dunno. might get somethin else.

*Gives Iceman a ticket to Africa, India, South America and other jungles.*

Lotsa tribes! I would like something scary, like a witch-doctor mask or a tiger or other predatory animal tattoo.

I've never had much of an interest in getting a tattoo. If I ever got one though, I would probably get a Homestar related or Star Wars related tattoo, like maybe Coach Z's face or a lightsaber.

Y'know, all this talk of tattoos made me think of this...

RvB Tattoo

(*Warning: contains some strong language, but I'm sure you've heard FAR worse in junior high:p *)

i want an Imperial symbol on my right and left shoulders

OH HELL YEAH! Cept it would get in the way of my beautiful cut arms...

*flexes*

So I think the solution would be to put it on one of my ass cheeks... I bet my girl would think it was cute... Even if she didn't know what it was :rolleyes:

and I bet in the movies the stoem troopers had to do this too. I mean it could be. WE NEVER SEE THEIR ASSES!

if we did...that would be a whole different kind of movie...

That probably some of the swampies would find arousing >_>

Archived