Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

"Not quite the word I was thinking..." Riebe said in response to Bauer's words. "More like 'surprising', wouldn't you say?"

She thought back to similar conversations she'd had with Jokemaster and smiled at the similarities. She briefly wondered if this conversation would turn out in a similar way. Then she shook her head. No, Jokemaster had died a long time ago... there was no way somebody else could say things the way he had.

((For JM's benefit, Riebe thinks your char has been dead for somewhere around 2000 (yes, I mean two thousand) years.))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A startling thought suddenly entered Riebe's mind. What if Jokemaster had not truly been killed? What if he had also faked his death? Her eyes widened. Could it be? She attempted to dismiss the thought. She would ask the invisible voice for confirmation when Cracken had come and gone.

*Tatoonie: Kilrathi guild hideout*

*Behomoth enters the hideout through the Cantina enterence.

He walks down the corridors and walks into a lounge. He walks over to a sofa and plops down into it.

The lounge from the appearence of it was empty. He let out a sigh.*

<a sinister sounding voice from no apparent direction> "So, your weapons gone, a target got the best of you, and you seem to be a slight wery from it..."

Behomoth "Shut up you freak. And stop hiding in the shadows, it's like you have a fedish with them..."

*shungchi seems to 'reappear', then lets out a laugh*

Shungchi "You're the quite amusing one aren't you demon"

*Behomoth raises his right eyebrow*

behomoth "I dont recall telling about that."

Shungchi "No, not you haven't, nor should anyone else but our employer know about that."

Behomoth "Big deal."

Shungchi "What they know, and what I know are two different things, Mr Freedom Fighter." *sinister laugh*

*Behomoth sits up in the sofa.*

Shungchi "Don't say it. 'How did I know!??!' I desided to investigate the matter myself."

Behomoth "So what do you want?"

Shungchi "Oh, nothing reaaaallly, but even though I've disabled the monitoring units in this room just for us, be adviced, I'd watch myself if I were you..."

Target's stronghold

*Man-from corner has done enough scouting, he grabbed his weapons and began his infiltration. He first powered on the camoflauge and approached the stronhold. There was a wall surrounding it, with guards patrolling. First thing he did was find a way in, he found it in the way of a sewer gate, buried, but he had managed to dig it out and cracked it open. He jumped in.*

Shadow Base, Tatooine

*Aren watches the blank-screened monitors in front of her with displeasure*

Aren: Why are our communications with Operative Csuhen still nonfunctional?

Technician: We're working on it Miss Aren. The links were not properly shielded. We could not have expected the level of power surge that occured when the Third Sleeper was destroyed by the First.

Aren: Presuming that's what happened.

Technician: There's only residual traces of the being still being detected. We---

Aren: I know. I also know that technology, even ours, has limits.

*She glances over at another monitor, watching Shungchi and Behemoth. She almost cracks a smile when Shungchi boasts that he had disabled the monitoring units in the room*

Technician: Working to establish an audio link. Testing mode online.

Aren: *into comm* Kioet Csuhen? Can you hear me?

((OOS: R15: Kioet's equipment should've gone on the fritz too. Details are up to you, but he won't know what the Blades are doing))

*Kioet taps his helmet*

-Ki####t C##hen? Can ####u hear m##-

*Kioet into comm*: My damn spy droid must've malfunctioned, or it was destroyed, because I'm getting nothing on visuals, it just blanked out a few minutes ago.

*Kioet looks around the area, suspiciously, and takes a breath, releases it.*

*Kioet whispers just loud enough to be heard over comm* I think my radar is being jammed.

Hyperspace, En Route to Atredis

*Elella is returning home, worrying about how the various battles her father were in fared. Suddenly her room goes dark and she feels a blade at her neck*

Gamma: Tell your father I'm coming for him.

Elella: Who-?

*Agonising pain, and she is unconscious*

Back on the ship, even Nom was beginning to be impatient. He stopped a man who was hurrying past and said, "Do you know when Greer's supposed to be back?"

"We're getting tired of doing nothing," Tarila added.

Meanwhile, on the far edge of the Outer Rim, Alyssa Renolin Solo recieved a call from Riebe.

"Get to Coruscant quickly," she said. Alyssa frowned and nodded slowly.

"Things are happening, then?" she asked. Riebe nodded and Alyssa stood. "I'll be there as quickly as possible... that's not very fast, you understand."

"I know," Riebe agreed. The connection was cut and Alyssa left her little house.

Shadow Base, Tatooine

Aren: Good, you're online. We had a...think of it as a power surge. An anomaly we weren't prepared for. Where are the Blades? Have you been seen?

----------

Coruscant Underlevels

*Kioet's spy droid lies amongst rubble, uncloaked as the second group of Blades approach. Raschel picks it up*

Raschel: Call the others. We've been tricked.

----------

Topside

*Raschel - the other Raschel - drags herself out from under rubble*

Raschel: *looking around, not seeing Deac* Starkiller! Are you alright?

Coruscant, Plaza

Deac: I'm ok!...just a few cuts and bruises

*Beler uses his comm*

Beler: Captain Jil to command, we need any medics you can spare.

*They look up at the damage*

Deac: Whoa. I'm sensing a lot of residual energy...something big went down. But I don't sense much else...

((OOS:

Hello.

This isn't an actual RP post, more of an informative post for a heads up to everyone, because EVERYONE will come here like... OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!

I will be leaving ROchester for New York City on March 22nd to the 26th, for the National Model United Nations Conference. Ergo, i think posting now woud be a large waste of everyones time, as i would not be able to reply for at least 1 week.

I do however, fully intend on replying and moving things along once i return, as my shedual will be slightly (oh, and i DO mean slightly) less hectic.

Auschvedizen,

Crackles.

P.S:

do{

fork{Agent.Smith}}

))

• 2 weeks later...

((OMG, CRACKLES POSTED, WTFOMGBBQ!!!!111!!!1!!!!!!one1111!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!1!!!!1!!!1!!!1!1!!!!!oneoneoneoneone!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11!!!!1!1!!!!!

And yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands))

Archived